By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Am I the only one who's more hyped for Final Fantasy XIV than for Final Fantasy XV?

Tagged games:

You hype meter is higher for...

Final Fantasy XIV 14 17.28%

Final Fantasy XV 40 49.38%

both 7 8.64%

neither 18 22.22%

see results 2 2.47%

Total:81

I would have said Final Fantasy XIV before, but they're treading a very "easy" path currently, so i'll need to experience end game before I could properly pick it. So.. Final Fantasy XV it is,

Around the Network

I'm tempted by FFXIV.... just tempted. I just want SquEnix to get back to good game making. Your stories matter SquEnix, not the graphics. Get some tradional main series FF games out already.

Hmm, pie.

Final Fantasy XV looks like Kingdom Hearts without Disney so I'm definitely excited for it. I'll just wait for XIV to go F2P after a couple of months.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

personally i kinda didn't like the last FF games. they looked great but i wish it was more open

'Video games are bad for you? That's what they said about rock-n-roll.'
-Shigeru Miyamoto

the poll should have only one option: "yes"

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network

I'm more excited for FFX Remaster than any of those... and I liked FFXIII, and FFXIII-2 a hell of a lot. WE get last mission and new dress spheres hell yeah!

I'm most excited for FFX Remaster/FFXV/FFXIII:LR/FFXIV in that order... I'm most excited for the FFX/X-2 Remaster this year out of any game. I'm not sure if that says positive things about that game, or negative things about game this year. :P

FFXIV is still an mmo, blehhhhh

To answer op question, yes

Yes

I'm actuall really excited! I wanted this game since they revealed it 7 years ago :(

Also I am very excited that this game is the XV entry of the main series. I was getting tired of the Final Fantasy XIII universe...

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

avais1993 said:
Theres only one final fantasy game i enjoyed playing, it was one back on the PS2, forgot which one it is, but yeah, played the recent ones and what a disappointment they were.

play the old ones (1 through 6), you might like them.