By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Bioshock Infinite Sales Piss Me Off

I bought it for 49.99 like a month after it came out. When it released I was still playing God of War and Tomb Raider. I will go back and play it again for some clarity on the story once I'm done with the Last of Us and DMC plats but it was a very good game I still dont think it was as good as the original Bio.

I'm hoping we get some info on the DLC stuff soon as I did get the season pass. I hope it releases right around the time I'm done my second playthrough.

Around the Network
Wright said:
kupomogli said:

There are atleast a dozen games I could list with sales that deserve far better just off the top of my head, games like Yakuza 3 and 4, Valkyria Chronicles, The Saboteur, Dante's Inferno, etc. Great games unfortunately get passed on because people are more interested in shooters this gen than anything else.

Bioshock Infinite, as great as it may or may not be, if it didn't have elements of a FPS, I'm sure it'd do just as bad as many other games that failed to sell very well. No matter how good the game is, being a shooter usually means your game is going to sell more than it would have if it wasn't a shooter.

^ Metro: Last Light deserves the sales, and it don't reach the numbers of those games you've mentioned.

And on top of that, it's a FPS. So your FPS-sales logic don't apply here.

Read the bolded text.

kupomogli said:
Wright said:

^ Metro: Last Light deserves the sales, and it don't reach the numbers of those games you've mentioned.

And on top of that, it's a FPS. So your FPS-sales logic don't apply here.

Read the bolded text.

The importance of words, it seems... I'm sorry

I didn't like it as much as the other 2

Well its only single player so its a rent

Around the Network

It deserves less.

pwin´ every other villain since 1994

NiKKoM said:
I'm only pissed on you guys that you didn't buy Vanquish.. Thats an awesome game that deserves much more sales.. I forgive you guys for not buying Bioshock Infinite..

One of the few game I started and returned after playing an hour this gen. Horrible corny characters and bad gameplay. I  cum on you for saying such things.

If this gen has taught me something is to not buy a game at release. I believe there is quite a lot of people like me, waiting for the complete edition.

With all this DLC crap, game sales have to be considered on the long run, not in the first few months after being released.

In my case I really wanted to but my backlog of games is huge right now.

chocoloco said:
NiKKoM said:
I'm only pissed on you guys that you didn't buy Vanquish.. Thats an awesome game that deserves much more sales.. I forgive you guys for not buying Bioshock Infinite..

One of the few game I started and returned after playing an hour this gen. Horrible corny characters and bad gameplay. I  cum on you for saying such things.

hahahahahahaha bad gameplay hahahahahahaha. thats hilarious