By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Bioshock Infinite Sales Piss Me Off

You complain about Bioshock Infinite sales but there are plenty of good games out there that should of done better. Vanquish and Blur among them.

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

Around the Network

Its the end of the generation dude, a good portion of the top games are selling less than expected.

About what it deserves , honesty.

Wright said:

Bioshock: Infinite sales piss you off? Cute.

Go buy Metro: Last Light, my child.

Metro Last Light: Underrated Gem IMO

Much deeper story than bioshock and you could feel the Character's struggle in the game. Bioshow felt a bit generic for my tastes.

NYCrysis said:
Wright said:

Bioshock: Infinite sales piss you off? Cute.

Go buy Metro: Last Light, my child.

Metro Last Light: Underrated Gem IMO

Much deeper story than bioshock and you could feel the Character's struggle in the game. Bioshow felt a bit generic for my tastes.

I still want to play Infinite. I like well-writen stories and the general consensus established that B:I has an awesome story.

That being said, Last Light story is sooooooo damn good. A total improvement over its predecessor (the story in 2033 was great as well, but poorly delivered), and as far as I know, the gameplay in M:LL is far more diversed than in B:I.

Around the Network

If Infinite can't make money at 2m they spent way too much on it.

Really only 2 million, wow I thought it sold more than that. RIP Bioshock?

It had fine sales, I believe good JRPGs should get more sales though. But that is just my preference.

I bought all two Bioshock games day 1 and loved them and I consider myself a Bioshock fan. I bought the Vita mainly because they promised a Bioshock game on it....but when they left Rapture they also left me. I will probably buy it in a christmas sale on amazon or steam but the urge to play it is nearly nonexistent for me. The Isolation in a dark, dank, sticky place was what made Bioshock excellent. Bioshock in the air with a permanent AI companion takes everything away that I loved about the series.

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

fps games = no buy for me