By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Bioshock Infinite Sales Piss Me Off

I'll bring up something different and this goes against why 3rd party games should go multiplatform.

If Bioshock Infinite was a PS3 console exclusive, it might have done better. This game's advertisements were more pushed for the xbox360, but it's difficult to get xbox360 gamers to get another FPS that isn't called Call of Duty or Halo. And meanwhile, this game's ad push was somewhat neglected toward the PS3 audience. The PS3 Bioshock Infinite sales number is low. IF this game was PS3 console exclusive and promoted, maybe this game would still do 2+ million.

I'll throw in a joke. PS3 bundled with Bioshock Infinite!

Around the Network
AndrewWK said:
chocoloco said:
NiKKoM said:
I'm only pissed on you guys that you didn't buy Vanquish.. Thats an awesome game that deserves much more sales.. I forgive you guys for not buying Bioshock Infinite..

One of the few game I started and returned after playing an hour this gen. Horrible corny characters and bad gameplay. I  cum on you for saying such things.

hahahahahahaha bad gameplay hahahahahahaha. thats hilarious

You asking for a load of truth. The cover system is horrible, the AI is bad, the aiming is off. It rubbed me the wrong way.

deadly2choke said:
fps games = no buy for me

Wow, I don´t them either but still loved that one. What FPS´ have you played?

2M is a lot.