By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global HW&SW UP! 15th June 2013

Really happy with the 3ds numbers although us seems a little low considering nintendo said it quadroupled in sales. Will be interesting to see if the bottom line in the us and europe is now higher or will drop back to 40k in a couple of weeks.

Around the Network
Lucas-Rio said:
KHlover said:
Lucas-Rio said:
KHlover said:
Didn't someone on here bet AC: NL wouldn't crack 500k LT in the USA? Well, time to make room for a new sig

With eshop sales, it's probably the case...

Even without eshop sales Animal Crossing will have sold 500k by the next week. The bet was about lifetime sales IIRC^^

Wow, that was a very stupid bet

I think whoever was involved in the bet was either trolling or betting on Animal Crossing going the same way as some other popular NDS franchises (I doubt most people in the west knew the franchise before the NDS and Wii installments).

wii u almost under 20k

007BondAgent said:
Conegamer said:
And what's with the Vita boost?

I think this game had something to do with it :P

Was just recently released for the vita :))))

What is this? Is it on the European PSN?

The Last of Us beastin! Incredible for a new IP at the last moments of this gen.

Around the Network

the only problem with animal crossing is if you didnt play it for a month everyone gets so pissed that you left, and your town and his house is just a wreck :/

Conegamer said:
And what's with the Vita boost?

PS4 remote play ;)

We want WW sales of TLOU.

bobgamez said:
3ds clearly won america this month, but according to vg it did 39k last week in america. nintendo said animal crossing made the 3ds go 4X higher than the previous week, should it be higher?

NPD showed it averaging less than 30k per week in May.  It seems VGC adjusted the last three weeks of the 3DS down.  Still not quite a 4x increase, though it is still overtracked for May.

So how much undertracked is the PS3 in the US?