By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global HW&SW UP! 15th June 2013

I don't think TLoU can cap that predicted 1.3M FW.
With UK and US it's just on 600k.

And I really want a 3DS now btw :p

Around the Network

3DS is so weak in japan...Nintendo need to step it up over there.

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

Didn't someone on here bet AC: NL wouldn't crack 500k LT in the USA? Well, time to make room for a new sig

DamnTastic said:

If by FW, you mean its first seven days, that might still be possible, since it has only been out for two days in the new numbers. Germany adds another 65k, the rest of Europe will add atleast 150k, and Asia will probably add 100k. I'm guessing around 900-950k when all regions are in, and 1.2-1.3 million for the week ending 22nd June.

KHlover said:
Didn't someone on here bet AC: NL wouldn't crack 500k LT in the USA? Well, time to make room for a new sig

With eshop sales, it's probably the case...

Around the Network

Germany up. And it looks like TLoU gave Uncharted 3 a small boost in sales over there.

Lucas-Rio said:
KHlover said:

Even without eshop sales Animal Crossing will have sold 500k by the next week. The bet was about lifetime sales IIRC^^

sub-zero-TM said:
Conegamer said:
sub-zero-TM said:
Animal Crossing is the reason 3ds has gotten this epic boost? Really? O.O

Clearly you have no idea of the power of Animal Crossing. Check them Japanese sales.

Great start for TLoU and AC, well deserved. I wonder if AC outsells TLoU if we include digital. Doubtful...

I know for the Japanese sales but i was just wondering why doesn't the ps3 have a big boost if The Last of Us has sold more than AC in US and UK? 

PS3 market is on the brink of saturation.

the1te said:
DamnTastic said:

If by FW, you mean its first seven days, that might still be possible, since it has only been out for two days in the new numbers. Germany adds another 65k, the rest of Europe will add atleast 150k, and Asia will probably add 100k. I'm guessing around 900-950k when all regions are in, and 1.2-1.3 million for the week ending 22nd June.

Oh yeah, totally forgot it is only counting the first 2 days of when The Last of Us came out. That's really good sales for 2 days.

KHlover said:
Lucas-Rio said:
KHlover said:

Even without eshop sales Animal Crossing will have sold 500k by the next week. The bet was about lifetime sales IIRC^^

Wow, that was a very stupid bet