By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global HW&SW UP! 15th June 2013

we know the digital sales of AC should be in the 80k range i belive? think Tbone51 has checked the sales data and compared it to digital sales we know the numbers of.

3DS FC# 4553-9947-9017 NNID: Bajablo

Torn-City - MMO text based RPG, join me! :)

Around the Network

That 3DS boost is insane. Did not expect that big of a boost from animal crossing in N. America and Europe. Good to see the increase in sales for all console though, the games are doing great too.

Conegamer said:
sub-zero-TM said:
Animal Crossing is the reason 3ds has gotten this epic boost? Really? O.O

Clearly you have no idea of the power of Animal Crossing. Check them Japanese sales.

Great start for TLoU and AC, well deserved. I wonder if AC outsells TLoU if we include digital. Doubtful...

I know for the Japanese sales but i was just wondering why doesn't the ps3 have a big boost if The Last of Us has sold more than AC in US and UK? 

Conegamer said:
And what's with the Vita boost?

I think this game had something to do with it :P

Was just recently released for the vita :))))

3ds clearly won america this month, but according to vg it did 39k last week in america. nintendo said animal crossing made the 3ds go 4X higher than the previous week, should it be higher?

Around the Network
sub-zero-TM said:
Conegamer said:
sub-zero-TM said:

Clearly you have no idea of the power of Animal Crossing. Check them Japanese sales.

Great start for TLoU and AC, well deserved. I wonder if AC outsells TLoU if we include digital. Doubtful...

I know for the Japanese sales but i was just wondering why doesn't the ps3 have a big boost if The Last of Us has sold more than AC in US and UK? 

I think it's because PS3 has been out a lot longer so most of the people who are were going to buy The Last of Us already have a PS3. On the other hand the 3DS has more people that will buy the system for the game because it has less sold. PS3 still got a boost, it just seems very little compared to the 3DS.

Conegamer said:
sub-zero-TM said:

The Last Of Us have probably sold very well digitally aswell. Have been up for pre-order for some weeks + they have priced it very good.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

sub-zero-TM said:
Conegamer said:
sub-zero-TM said:

Animal Crossing is a killer app and TLOU isn't. TLOU sell only to the already large userbase.

People are buying the 3DS to play animal crossing and it will continue. The LT sales will be AC way above TLOU.

sub-zero-TM said:
Conegamer said:
sub-zero-TM said:

Its simple. Animal Crossing is a system seller, it makes new people buy the console.

Last Of Us is not system seleer+ we are at the end of generation - so it is mostly bought by existing Sony fanbase.

veritaz said:
sub-zero-TM said:
Conegamer said:
sub-zero-TM said:

I think it's because PS3 has been out a lot longer so most of the people who are were going to buy The Last of Us already have a PS3. On the other hand the 3DS has more people that will buy the system for the game because it has less sold. PS3 still got a boost, it just seems very little compared to the 3DS.

Yes i see your point.