By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Does anyone even care about the ouya?

So?

Yes 16 12.60%

No 93 73.23%

Ouya? 18 14.17%

Total:127
adriane23 said:
OneHappyGamer:) said:
Yeah, I was looking forward to emulating my N64 games in HD on my TV for just $100

You can do that now without Ouya.

yeah I know that. I "was" not am looking forward to doing that. I found out you can hook up your PC to your TV with the proper cables, so I am now currently playing F-Zero X in HD on a big screen TV. No need for Ouya any more lol

Around the Network

And it always seemed like such a brilliant idea, too. Spend extra time and resources to port super-cheap, low-production value games folks really only play because they have little else to do to a big-screen TV, thus sacrificing the benefits to mobile gaming. Can't imagine why this wouldn't take off.

BasilZero said:
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

No I dont - although I originally did have interest but there's just so many other things worthwhile to look out for.

more like ooooooooooooooooooooooh nooooooooooooooooo!

I found it somewhat interesting and have known about it for ages. I never put money on it though and probably never will.

Rubbish, you can buy psp/wii/ps2 for that money, old, but true gaming consoles, if mobile games - future of gaming, then gaming is dead for me.

Nintendo 2018

English is not my native language.
Around the Network

I don't really see the point of Ouya since a lot of tablets nowadays now come with HDMI out. So you can just hook at that sucker up to your TV and play it on the big screen. All you need is a HDMI cable and if you are feeling a bit more savvy, just buy a Moga controller and you are set.

Costs less and very simple to do. That said I don't know why anyone would want to play tablet games on the big screen.

Nope^

Not my thing. Devices have been able to what what this is saying it can do for a lot longer and better.

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

It could sell 500,000 units, perhaps even a million.

It takes the lack of mobility from consoles and the lack of power and compelling AAA games from mobile and combines them. Who could honestly say they didn't care about such a genius little device?