By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Ellen Page claims Naughty Dog “ripped off” her likeness

Ellen don't do this I love you.

Around the Network

Woah, calm down that attitude, kiddo. What did you want, that ND gave you a fee or something because of your "likeness"?

BloodyRain said:
papamudd said:
I don't even know who she is other than the chic from beyond... But she has pretty generic facial features

She's the architect in inception.

Thank you! I remember her now

Talal said:
I will permaban myself if the game releases in 2014.

in reference to KH3 release date

taken outa context

Ellie is clearly prettier

Around the Network

Pfft, she's jealous because she isn't as cute.

Would it have been so hard for ND just call her up and ask for permission to use her likeness for Ellie, seeing as she is acting in another Sony exclusive game lol?

DamnTastic said:
Ellen don't do this I love you.

My thoughts when I read her comment.

Devil_Survivor said:
Would it have been so hard for ND just call her up and ask for permission to use her likeness for Ellie, seeing as she is acting in another Sony exclusive game lol?

She doesn't even look like her that much. Besides like others said she has generic facial features. 

What? Ellie looks like your ordinary little girl. There are masses of 14 year old girls that look like her, just because EP is famous does not give her exclusive rights to the average white girl look.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL