By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Reggie on Jimmy Fallon! Poll inside UPDATE: added other vids from Fallon

Who had the best showing on Jimmy Fallon's Video Game Week?

Microsoft 25 9.43%

Sony 103 38.87%

Nintendo 137 51.70%

Total:265

I preferred Cerny to the others because he was more informative, less PR crap.

Spencer was out of the question right away cause I just can't stand the guy's haughty attitude. And presenting Killer Instinct, a niche title, using arcade sticks that aren't even part of the console and cost over 100$ a piece... to sell the XBO was really not a good move.

But at the end of the day, Reggie was the most charismatic of the 3 (although he wasn't really informative) and he presented a new title from a franchise that most people actually care about (Mario). And Game and Wario actually showed some of what the pad is about.  So I voted for Nintendo.

Around the Network

for those of you wanting to see the other vids

The Microsoft guy is incredibly obnoxious.

I love that the people hating on Mario 3D World are all Nintendo fans.... I personally think the game looks great, love the SMB2 USA character mechanics and the idea of 3D multiplayer. I do hope for a big open world Mario at some point, but this game looks like a good way to introduce local multiplayer to the series.

Anyway, I would say Nintendo came off the best, Jimmy sold everything pretty well, though.

They were all equally mediocre, so...Ubi.

As for Reggie...he always sounds to me like he's trying to offer "protection". ;)

Around the Network

Ohh I didnt see the Ubi one...why is that one not an option??

Ubi had the best presentation!!! Ayesha Tyler *thumbs up*.

She said Watch Dogs took 5 years to make? Can't tell if she was joking or was serious.

after watch all vids, I choose Nintendo. M$ guy is a dumbass, my gosh!

Click HERE and be happy 

Nintendo was best for me. MS seemed stale, Sony were full of themselves and Ubi was meh.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

AndrewWK said:
He is using the term "innovative" very losely. But I gotta say I kinda wanna play this game. 3D Mario games are generally great (except of Sunshine)

What's wrong with Super Mario Sunshine? I thought it was good, but not as good as Super Mario Galaxy 1 and 2 

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

the2real4mafol said:
AndrewWK said:
He is using the term "innovative" very losely. But I gotta say I kinda wanna play this game. 3D Mario games are generally great (except of Sunshine)

What's wrong with Super Mario Sunshine? I thought it was good, but not as good as Super Mario Galaxy 1 and 2 

It was the worst 3D Super Mario game I liked Luigis Mansion a lot more.