By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Reggie on Jimmy Fallon! Poll inside UPDATE: added other vids from Fallon

Who had the best showing on Jimmy Fallon's Video Game Week?

Microsoft 25 9.43%

Sony 103 38.87%

Nintendo 137 51.70%

Total:265

See how the audience reacted to super mario 3d land when the title screen came up? Thats why they keep releasing mario, people just love him

Around the Network

"Reggie! Your getting all the coins! your not letting me play!!"

"Okay, get these guys"

*Gets hit*

"See thats Why I didnt let you play"

gotta love the reginator

Reggie by far was the best presenter.

"Innovation"

I still don't understand the meaning of this word.

4 ≈ One

Nintendo was very good presenting, Reggie seemed to be a natural at it although they showed what looked like a 3DS game (Super Mario 3D land). Despite that, the game looked fun to play and that's what matters.

Sony was also very when they showed Knack and also Ubisoft when they showed Watch Dogs

Microsoft seemed to feel out of touch and a bit awkward when they showed Killer Instinct and Forza 5

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

Around the Network
Cobretti2 said:
tremendous power haha. Great choice of words as that can mean anything,

beat its 3x as powerful.

Tremendous power... Damn you Spencer... Damn you. Why didn't you think of something like this if you couldn't remember the x10 figure?

I voted Microsoft, enjoyed their killer instinct demo.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

ironmanDX said:
Cobretti2 said:

beat its 3x as powerful.

Tremendous power... Damn you Spencer... Damn you. Why didn't you think of something like this if you couldn't remember the x10 figure?

haha yer.

TBH i think Reggie learned from Spencer's mistake.

Cobretti2 said:
ironmanDX said:
Cobretti2 said:

beat its 3x as powerful.

haha yer.

TBH i think Reggie learned from Spencer's mistake.

I wonder if MS paid to go first... Is that how it would work?

He is using the term "innovative" very losely. But I gotta say I kinda wanna play this game. 3D Mario games are generally great (except of Sunshine)