By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4 PlayStation Plus Details: Cross Game Chat doesn’t require the service

Tagged games:

bonkers555 said:
PSN+ is great but nothing compare to XBL Gold.

You have both to compare ?

Around the Network
RenCutypoison said:
bonkers555 said:

Check my sig.

tuscaniman99 said:
@paulrage2
Nope its confirmed multiple accounts can play under one subscription of XBL on the same account.
@dsgrue3
All games will run on dedicated servers for Xbox One. 300,000 servers. Its been confirmed.

Source?

bonkers555 said:
RenCutypoison said:
bonkers555 said:

Check my sig.

And why is Xbox Live gold better to you ?

I'm surprised you don't need PS+ for this, but that's good. I guess you only need it for multiplayer, not that bad really with all the free games included

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

Around the Network
bonkers555 said:
RenCutypoison said:
bonkers555 said:

Check my sig.

I have both to compare and I prefer PSN+.

A warrior keeps death on the mind from the moment of their first breath to the moment of their last.

kupomogli said:
ethomaz, you forgot to add that online multiplayer that is asynchronous don't require PS+. Leaderboards for example, but they didn't make it clear of stuff like Little Big Planet created content would be able to be downloaded, which that is also asynchronous..

That because I write online MP requite Plus... online SP not... just online games that needs interaction with others guys... that's what I understand... the LitteBigPlanet MP part is bloqued for example.

Lafiel said:
xmositox said:
Lafiel said:
xmositox said:
I have a question. If there are two users in my house and two PS3s, does one subscription to PS+ work on both machines?

yes, you have to have the account that has activated PS+ on both PS3s, but you don't need to use that account to access the games (only to download them)

every item you get from PSN can be activated on 2 different PS3s at a time, but to get it onto another different PS3 one of those 2 PS3 need to deactivate the PSN account it was acquired from

Thanks,

That is what I figured ...  I assume it will apply similarly to the PS4.  

hm.. no idea, they might reduce that to just 1 active PS4 for PSN content, but yea it is more likely Sony will handle that the same way as they did with PS3

Didnt Sony say that all accounts created on PS4 will have PS+ ?

Player1x3 said:

Didnt Sony say that all accounts created on PS4 will have PS+ ?

on a single one yes, we are talking about different PS4s right now

tuscaniman99 said:
You guys honestly think this is better than Steam? Lol OK

What Steam have better?