By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4 PlayStation Plus Details: Cross Game Chat doesn’t require the service

Tagged games:

RenCutypoison said:
bonkers555 said:
RenCutypoison said:
bonkers555 said:
PSN+ is great but nothing compare to XBL Gold.

You have both to compare ?

Check my sig.

And why is Xbox Live gold better to you ?

There's absolutely no objective argument that points to XBL Gold being better than PS+...

Around the Network

Damn, that's a good deal. If you're a Playstation gamer and have a somewhat steady income, I can't imagine why you wouldn't sign up for this.

tuscaniman99 said:
@Logico15
My source is common sense. Otherwise you and all your friends could create an account under one PSN+ service and only one person would have to pay. Its says it the OP that PSN+ will allow multiple accounts to play online on ONE console.

Common sense says it is like PS3... you can use the same Plus account in two different PS3.

Just preference, because I can cross game chat with my friends and family. The free games rental is kinda useless to me because I own 90% of the games day 1.

I don't like paying for online, but i'm glad they're not actively putting everything behind a paywall like Microsoft does with Live.

Around the Network

Of course you can use the same Plus account in multiple PS4s. I'm saying if you have one account and your brother/friend etc has their own account you can't use both accounts on separate PS4s for the price of one.

First of all Steam is free, has cross game chat, friends list etc, and games are cheaper. Its obviously the best online service period.

tuscaniman99 said:
Of course you can use the same Plus account in multiple PS4s. I'm saying if you have one account and your brother/friend etc has their own account you can't use both accounts on separate PS4s for the price of one.

Today you can use in two different PS3.

Nobody knows what PS4 will be but for now I think it will be like PS3.

tuscaniman99 said:

What some people said on the first page or something is that in order to use one account for ps+ on two consoles you'll have to have your psn activated on the two different consoles.  I'm guessing that's the way it is on ps3, I've never done it.  

I asked initially.

My sister and I have pre-ordered PS4s. Likely will have one in the living room and the other in my room. I will play with the multiplayer likely 90% of the time, so I will have PS+ associated with my account on my PS4 in my room. She will probably just play games like Knack and Lego Marvel but every once in a while might play one online.

So it doesn't make sense to have two PS+ accounts, so I was curious if there was any way in case my sister wanted to play or people are over to have PS+ in the living room without having to switch consoles for a few hours.