By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4 PlayStation Plus Details: Cross Game Chat doesn’t require the service

Tagged games:

Good, so when for some reason i can't afford to pay for plus inmediately, i can still watch netflix and other media service. Now i just need to know how the remote play will work on my vita because aparently every ps4 game will work in remote play.

Around the Network
tuscaniman99 said:
I care about dedicated servers. When PSN+ has a dedicated server for every game than it is better than XBL. Until then no its not.

You realize that XBL doesn't use dedicated servers for many games either right?

tuscaniman99 said:
@xmositox
You will need two PSN+ accounts for two PS4s and two accounts. PSN+ works for multiple accounts only on one console.

On XBLive you must pay for each account even in the same console. For NetFlix you must be gold member and still pay NetFlix.

tuscaniman99 said:
You guys honestly think this is better than Steam? Lol OK

I take it you have both Steam and ps+ to make such a comparison. How long have you had a ps+ subscription? 

To answer your question. Yes. By a mile. 

paulrage2 said:
tuscaniman99 said:
@xmositox
You will need two PSN+ accounts for two PS4s and two accounts. PSN+ works for multiple accounts only on one console.

On XBLive you must pay for each account even in the same console. For NetFlix you must be gold member and still pay NetFlix.

I heard they changed that pretty recently (or atleast announced to change that ?).

Around the Network

PSN+ is great but nothing compare to XBL Gold.

@Logico15
My source is common sense. Otherwise you and all your friends could create an account under one PSN+ service and only one person would have to pay. Its says it the OP that PSN+ will allow multiple accounts to play online on ONE console.

paulrage2 said:
tuscaniman99 said:
@xmositox

I heard they changed that pretty recently (or atleast announced to change that ?).

tuscaniman99 said:
@xmositox

Actually we just don't have any information on that. With the PS3 it is possible on 2 PS3s at a time. Whether or not Sony will change that hasn't been announced, probably because this "sharing" of digital content is not really what they want the users to do, it's for people who either own several PS3s or who migrate from a defect/old unit to a new one.

@paulrage2
Nope its confirmed multiple accounts can play under one subscription of XBL on the same account.
@dsgrue3
All games will run on dedicated servers for Xbox One. 300,000 servers. Its been confirmed.

Third sentence in: One subscription will grant access to all accounts on THAT SYSTEM. You will need multiple subscriptions for multiple consoles for different accounts. You and your brother will both need a separate subscription if you play on multiple PS3s.