By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Xbox One Is A Day One Purchase.. But PS4 Can Wait

Yet another thread hijacked by Sony fans

Around the Network
JinxRake said:
Rafux said:
I don't get the "watch TV while playing" some are saying, are you so ADD that you can't just enjoy one thing? Do we really need to do both at the same time?

I'd be curious who would actually do that. I can't wait for the console to come out to hear of what sort of people are so desperate to watch TV during their game time.

I've answered some questions in a mall today, typical market research stuff. There were a few people around me doing the same questionaries, mostly in their 20s. One of the question was, quite simply, "How many hours per day do you watch TV?"...one hour was the general answer, or not at all, which was a bit surprising honestly. Maybe it's a different environment here, where most of the TV watchers nowadays are people well over 50 or people with a low level of education.

I guess i kind of do that with some games.  On some games that have a lot of mindless activity, like minecraft, i will put netflix on my ipad and have that going while i mine away. 

Definitely wouldnt do it with any kind of game that had any kind of story going on...

About the better graphics opinion...
Some if not all games were running on high tech PC.
Even the PS4 was more than likely running on a PC.
I say just wait until the hardware is released and actually see it running the games. Also PS4 and Xbone games will look better later on the life cycle.

In my opinion, neither are day one purchases. I do not see any launch titles worth dropping an extra 400 to play. The games I'm really looking forward to are also mentioned to be on the PS360, too, so I don't see myself getting either for at least a year.

KINGviATor said:
gergroy said:
BanTiger said:

Nice story bro good luck lol but u shold know one thing,,, all the exclusive games Sony  showed are coming within launch window expect The Order. All the exclusive games MS showed only 2 comming on launch.

?? The x1 will have dead rising, ryse, forza, kimect sports, and killer instinct will all be available on launch.  Titanfall is also considered launch window with its spring release.  There is probably more, but that is just off the top of my head.

ps4 will have killzone, knack, driveclub at launch with infamous hitting around the same time as titanfall.  Plus any indie games that make it into the launch window.

i wouldnt say ine has a better launch lineup than the other...

Did you really just list Kinect Sports? Wow... I can see where your aliances are. No one cares for that game.

Moderated,

-Mr Khan

What is wrong with kinect sports?  They are pretty solid games.  Even if you dont like it, i was talking about exclusives available at launch, whether i liked them or not.  Honestly i do not like forza at all, and killer instinct looks dumb, but I still listed them because they are exclusives.

Around the Network
coolguy said:
Kinect is mandatory is not true the xbone will work with out kinect. who needs kinect.
i will never buy A xbone and all them games will come to the ps4 anyways

Dude, stop trolling. You know dam well all the Xbox One games are not coming to the PS4.

I'll be getting the xbox first because of all the exclusives it is getting in its first year. I'll get the ps4 on 2015 when the best games arrive

Neither are worth buying at launch in my opinion. Wait a year or two, so they are cheaper, have more games and whatever problems occur with the system at launch are fixed.

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

Goatseye said:
ethomaz said:
VGKing said:
Looks like it was written by a fanboy. This is the funny thing though:
"HDMI In: Watching the televised football while hacking zombies to death would be great."

I mean, who would play a game while watching TV? Sounds like he was brainwashed by Microsoft FUD.

It's funny too because my TV do that already... can show both in separeted windows at TV and chan switch between both in mileseconds... my TV record video and take screenshots too lol.

But my point is... all these features I can do with just a command to my TV (yeahs TVs have voice and moviments recognition too).

What is your TV brand and model?

There is a part confuse in my statement... my TV have fast switch input, windows to shows two inputs at the same time and video/screenshot feature.

Samsung D8000

The part in () was I saying TVs have that feature too like some other news models of Samsung.

Madword said:
Imaginedvl said:

lol I agree :)
I really wonder how far this will go... It reminds me the PS3/Xbox360 threads when Sony loyalists all around claimed the PS3 was like X times as powerfull as the Xbox 360... The majority of them had no clue what they were talking about; same story with the PS4...

Ironically you are doing exactly what you are dismissing the so called Sony Loyalists as doing.

lol... Are you mad?
If it is the case I'm sorry about that

And sorry, but no, I'm not taking numbers out of the internet and replying to every Xbox threads and just copy/pasting this without really understanding everything behind those numbers.