By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Xbox One Is A Day One Purchase.. But PS4 Can Wait

tuscaniman99 said:
Yet another thread hijacked by Sony fans

Yes sad...

Around the Network
JinxRake said:
Rafux said:
I don't get the "watch TV while playing" some are saying, are you so ADD that you can't just enjoy one thing? Do we really need to do both at the same time?

I'd be curious who would can actually do that. I can't wait for the console to come out to hear of what sort of people are so desperate to watch TV during their game time.

I'll propably still stick to PS4/PC setup cause I'd expect one exclusives to also come to PC mostly as usual.

Vashyo said:

I'll propably still stick to PS4/PC setup cause I'd expect 360 Xbox One exclusives to also come to PC mostly as usual.

Dude... If you want to bash/flame, do it properly at least...
Edit: I see you edited it! Good!

Imaginedvl said:
Vashyo said:

I'll propably still stick to PS4/PC setup cause I'd expect 360 Xbox One exclusives to also come to PC mostly as usual.

Dude... If you want to bash/flame, do it properly at least...

yeah my thought cut there, intent was not to bash. Since play on a windows platform on PC which is also MS owned. :)

Theres just no reason to get hte console at this case I feel.

Around the Network
Imaginedvl said:
Wagram said:
"The games look great: Sony's exclusives didn't show such a great leap forward from current gen titles for me."

You lose me here.

Expected... He lost every Sony loyalists there

Sony loyalist? I own an Xbox 360 with about 20 games. Think before you write, good sir.

There won't be many Xbox One exclusives coming PC this Gen. MS has opened many new studios for exclusives. Black Tusk's game, Killer Instinct, Halo, and Forza are just a few that aren't coming to PC. They still have more to announce at Gamescom.

gergroy said:

"What is wrong with kinect sports?  They are pretty solid games.  Even if you dont like it, i was talking about exclusives available at launch, whether i liked them or not.  Honestly i do not like forza at all, and killer instinct looks dumb, but I still listed them because they are exclusives."

so if u don't like any x1 games then why buy x1

Most of the the cool ps4 or x1 games will be available in 360, ps3 or pc that is fact, thats why i will be getting a ps4 on lunch day cause it has the most quantity hardcore games exclusive to ps4. And when i say exclusive i mean that they were made only for that console and not for that company. For example I don't want to play destiny in my ps4 cause i can do that in my 360, which most probably means that i doesn't take too many advantages from the new hardware the same happens with Titanfall. Why would i pay $500 to play games in the x1 that will be available in 360. But if you feel that getting an x 1 in day one is better then i think is cool cause you still have killer instinct and Forza 5.

I am the new kid in town!!!

VGKing said:
Looks like it was written by a fanboy. This is the funny thing though:
"HDMI In: Watching the televised football while hacking zombies to death would be great."

I mean, who would play a game while watching TV? Sounds like he was brainwashed by Microsoft FUD.

You've never multi tasked? Never? Lol at you claiming someone is brainwashed.