By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Xbox One Is A Day One Purchase.. But PS4 Can Wait

Imaginedvl said:
Madword said:

Ironically you are doing exactly what you are dismissing the so called Sony Loyalists as doing.

lol... Are you mad?
If it is the case I'm sorry about that

And sorry, but no, I'm not taking numbers out of the internet and replying to every Xbox threads and just copy/pasting this without really understanding everything behind those numbers.

No not at all... but i guess you read what ever you want to read. Good job.

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

Around the Network
Wagram said:
Imaginedvl said:
Wagram said:
"The games look great: Sony's exclusives didn't show such a great leap forward from current gen titles for me."

You lose me here.

Expected... He lost every Sony loyalists there

Sony loyalist? I own an Xbox 360 with about 20 games. Think before you write, good sir.

To be fair I own over 160 PS3 games and I'm a Xbox 360 loyalist. Owning different consoles doesn't make you less bias.

So everyone who is knocking the play and watch feature. Have you never played a game and used the TV as background for listening? How bout on your phone while doing something else or watching or listening to TV?

I LOVE GIGGS said:
JinxRake said:
Rafux said:
I don't get the "watch TV while playing" some are saying, are you so ADD that you can't just enjoy one thing? Do we really need to do both at the same time?

I'd be curious who would can actually do that. I can't wait for the console to come out to hear of what sort of people are so desperate to watch TV during their game time.

No, it was actually "would". If the feature is there I want to know how many people will use and who they are.

TheSting said:
So everyone who is knocking the play and watch feature. Have you never played a game and used the TV as background for listening? How bout on your phone while doing something else or watching or listening to TV?

I would say it depends on what type of TV show you are watching. For me... i don't mind doing other things if its rubbish TV (i.e reality tv or something) but if i was watching Game Of Thrones or Lost or something where you want to hear/see everything going on... I really dont want something getting in the way of that, because i want to make sure i miss nothing of the action :)

Same for games, I just cant concentrate on a games story if people are talking to me, or theres loud noises drowning out the characters talking. I know some people skip cutscenes and just play, but thats just not me :)

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

Around the Network

I don't get this thread. Neither Xbox One or PS4 are Day One Purchase from me because of money.

I disagree with most of those opinion points but I can respect your decision. I just want to see the rest of the events of the year like Gamescon to see all the other new games that are in the works for PS4.

I will get one too, ps4 can wait for me. I do have one pre-ordered but it will be getting listed on ebay. I cant wait to play Ryse aswell. I will connect my cable to my xbox to experience the tv on my xbox. Most of the games they showed looked pretty cool and those are just for the first year, i cant imagine how many more we will get. Best time to be a gamer :)

TheSting said:
VGKing said:
Looks like it was written by a fanboy. This is the funny thing though:
"HDMI In: Watching the televised football while hacking zombies to death would be great."

I mean, who would play a game while watching TV? Sounds like he was brainwashed by Microsoft FUD.

You've never multi tasked? Never? Lol at you claiming someone is brainwashed.

Uh, no I've never had the urge to play a game while watching my favorite TV show. I"d rather focus on the TV show.

No. I don't have the urge to open up an internet browser in a sidebar while playing a game. 

You think having a sidebar or spltscreen of apps is multitasking? Look at how the iPhone does it. Thats multi-tasking too. People can only focus on one thing at a time so having two apps or windows open at the same time is a gimmick. It doesn't have any real use. Windows 8 has that feature and I NEVER use it. 

The exclusives that will be launched for Xbone do seem to be strong than PS4 ,however I have to disagree with the graphics matter as Killzone looks better than any of the Xbone lineup (IMO).

" Rebellion Against Tyrants Is Obedience To God"