Favorite

Clementine 60 29.56%

Elizabeth 26 12.81%

Ellie 117 57.64%

Total:203

Elizabeth by a mile.

Around the Network
NobleTeam360 said:
I'd rather have Elizabeth because at least she can somewhat take care of herself. The other two are completely reliant on someone else.

Actually If you played the game you would know that Ellie takes care of herself amazingly well and way better than Elizabeth can. Elizabeth is entirely reliant on you and the only thing she does that is battle oriented is opening the tears which is reliant on Booker saying where she can do it.

ELLIE

I appreciate your opinion guys but I disagree I'll take Elizabeth in a real life situation not a kid.

I've always found such characters emotionally manipulative. Kudos that they aren't just the "damsel in distress", but don't they kinda end up needing to be saved at the end?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

Around the Network
NobleTeam360 said:
I appreciate your opinion guys but I disagree I'll take Elizabeth in a real life situation not a kid.

The age difference is only 5 years apart and Ellie has way more experience killing people and using weapons. She was also raised in a post apocalyptic world while Elizabeth spent her whole life in a tower just hanging out.