By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Clementine vs Elizabeth vs Ellie

Favorite

Clementine 60 29.56%

Elizabeth 26 12.81%

Ellie 117 57.64%

Total:203

Haven't played bioshock yet.
So I'll have to go with Ellie. Clem was great. but she wasn't that much of a big part in the story. Lee carried the story untill have gave that torch to Clem at the end.
Ellie on the other hand made me really care about her.
I don't know if it's just me, but that's just the way i feel about it.

Around the Network

Played all 3 and loved all 3 but while I love Clem and cared for her as a character, she didn't help out like Ellie and Elizabeth did. Ellie I cared for and even turned out to form a connection with her in the same way Joel did. She also was very helpful and had an amazing personality, throwing bricks at enemies to disorient them so I can sprint in and crush them down was very satisfying. Having Ellie stab a smart AI who flanked me and started choking me out is awesome. She also does great at telling me where enemies are coming from and when to watch out. Elizabeth was a great help too but she just doesn't have the amazing personality of Ellie.

sub-zero-TM said:
Who the hell is Clementine? :P

From The Walking Dead: A telltale Story."It took me some time to figure Elizabeth out as I am yet to play the new Bioshock. The Original post can easily be better.

OT: So far only played as Lee and feel like Clementine is a character hard not to like or care for the way I am playing the game. Have not finished it, but in the fact that survival and catastrophe are such a big part of the story I feel it is hard not to care..

chocoloco said:
sub-zero-TM said:
Who the hell is Clementine? :P

From The Walking Dead: A telltale Story."It took me some time to figure Elizabeth out as I am yet to play the new Bioshock. The Original post can easily be better.

OT: So far only played as Lee and feel like Clementine is a character hard not to like or care for the way I am playing the game. Have not finished it, but in the fact that survival and catastrophe are such a big part of the story I feel it is hard not to care..

Thanks man. 

I'd rather have Elizabeth because at least she can somewhat take care of herself. The other two are completely reliant on someone else.

Around the Network

Clementine? XD lol Really? What did she do in the game except being cute?

NobleTeam360 said:
I'd rather have Elizabeth because at least she can somewhat take care of herself. The other two are completely reliant on someone else.

Did you play TLoU? Ellie is a fuckin badass, she doesn't need anyone to survive. She throws bricks an shit.

NobleTeam360 said:

.... Play the Last of Us then you can really talk

Admiteddly, I haven't played Bioshock infinite, but there is no way that Elizabeth is beating Ellie, sorry. 

Clementine was alright, but mostly annoying for me, I didn't like that game as much as most

NobleTeam360 said:

Ellie saved me more than I saved her.I felt like when Elizabeth helped me out it kinda contridicted the game's story.

Having played both TLoU and TWD, Ellie all the way. She is just genuinely real. Her dialogue and personality just feel real.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian