By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - And now I'm back in Xbox One corner!

Salnax said:
I'm laughing at people who already sold their 360 and cancelled their Gold memberships.

Why.. Microsoft deserves that just for trying to take advantage of gamers.

Around the Network

Got both ordered already but a lot happier with MS change of strategy.

eFKac said:
dobby985 said:
VGKing said

I beg to differ. They care more than Microsoft that's for sure. You see Sony understood that if you anger the customer, they won't buy our product. Microsft quickly found out this once they saw pre-order data for Xbox One and PS4. Right, BenVTrigger?

Sony were undecided about DRM on the PS4 and kept quiet on the subject for months.

After Xbox One recieved a hostile reception because of it's DRM, Sony saw a PR opportunity and took a more ethical stance to generate a buzz for the PS4. It worked.

They did the right thing but it's not because they "care about gamers".

No, not really. They claimed from the start, that it will be up to publishers for DRM implementation (now online pass only), and does not require online to play single player games. It was blown out of proportion and put to doubt from gamers who could not believe that Sonu won't implement DRM hardware wide when MS did. Sony never changed it's stance.

Come on. There is just no way MS was going alone in that DRM mess. Sony was on board too but after seeing what happen to MS they simply decided to take a big punch at MS. They have been waiting for that occasion for 6 years. By the way I am a PS fan not MS in case you are thinking i  am a fan boy

This quote tree has been shortened.

yo_john117

Thank the good ol' boys for speaking up for gamers and the gamers for speaking with their wallets as well as their time online and letting this shit spread like a virus.

Xbox loyalty is so thin, when I support something I stay to the bitter end not swap sides every couple of months.

Around the Network

i will only be buying a xbox1 now :)

think-man said:
Xbox loyalty is so thin, when I support something I stay to the bitter end not swap sides every couple of months.

There's a big different being loyal and a blind fanboy. What you just describe there is a fanboy.

So the company shits on theyre consumers and when they see they were gona go bankrupt they go "hey we are good guys and we gona not have DRM anymore"and everyone goes back aboard. Heck you should show them you mean your words and not buy a single Xbone.

And PS3 is still 100 bucks cheaper.

Wagram said:
I've always said that if they remove the policies I would buy one eventually. It will probably be the same as this generation. I buy for the exclusives, and mainly use my Playstation and PC.

Same for me

DakonBlackblade said:
So the company shits on theyre consumers and when they 1. see they were gona go bankrupt they go "hey we are good guys and we gona not have DRM anymore"and everyone goes back aboard. 2. Heck you should show them you mean your words and not buy a single Xbone.

3. And PS3 is still 100 bucks cheaper.

1. The Xbox won't bankrupt M$. FAR FROM IT.

2. This only makes the Sony fans happy, why would I do that?

3. PS3 is actually $250 cheaper in the U.S..