By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - So now did Microsoft win this generation with the Xbone?

Win?

Yes 70 9.55%

No 552 75.31%

I am scared, and think it is too early to say 59 8.05%

Other ( post below) 12 1.64%

I liked the restrictions and DRM... 26 3.55%

Wright is a Wizard. 14 1.91%

Total:733
radha said:
Zero999 said:

what about the gamepad? was there something in the video related to what we talked about? because certainly a video showing how the touchscreen works means sh#t about how the buttons work.

" it is multiple times more powerfull in regards of processing power"

You think that is a lie?  Wow now i have seen everything

*run away screaming "Some crazy dude in the internet thinks that the Wii U is as powerful as the Xbone, LOL"* 

wow, really convincing trolling. Xone should be at maximun 2x the wii u's power so it's pretty retarded to state it's "multiple times more powerfull", speccialy when, even if it was, it wouldn't translate in any relavant graphical difference.

Around the Network
NSS7 said:
Lol do you think Sony already shown all excluisves they will offer for whole gen. PS3 eben manage to outsell X360 in long run even with hogher price tag and late release date.

I don't think Xone will outsell anything this gen (except vita) but your example is invalid. ps3 didn't fail extra hard because devs were too confident it would dominate. what do you think would have happened if the ps3 and x360 had their hardware switched since release? devs would have dumped de x360 imediately.

Zero999 said:
radha said:
Zero999 said:

what about the gamepad? was there something in the video related to what we talked about? because certainly a video showing how the touchscreen works means sh#t about how the buttons work.

" it is multiple times more powerfull in regards of processing power"

You think that is a lie?  Wow now i have seen everything

*run away screaming "Some crazy dude in the internet thinks that the Wii U is as powerful as the Xbone, LOL"* 

wow, really convincing trolling. Xone should be at maximun 2x the wii u's power so it's pretty retarded to state it's "multiple times more powerfull", speccialy when, even if it was, it wouldn't translate in any relavant graphical difference.

OMG LOL, man you should have your own youtube show. 

dd if = /dev/brain | tail -f | grep games | nc -lnvvp 80

Hey Listen!

https://archive.org/details/kohina_radio_music_collection

Dont think MS has played their cards fully yet. Because if they want to merge Xbox with TV and want Xbox to the the only box in your media center......that would mean replacing your cable box. This would imply making deals with cable companies in every major country.

This means subsidized costs and exposure to a totally different market (aka new home owners that need a cable box hookup). This also means trading in your cable box for a discounted Xbox 1.

If done properly, that could be a killer blow.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

sales2099 said:

Dont think MS has played their cards fully yet. Because if they want to merge Xbox with TV and want Xbox to the the only box in your media center......that would mean replacing your cable box. This would imply making deals with cable companies in every major country.

This means subsidized costs and exposure to a totally different market (aka new home owners that need a cable box hookup). This also means trading in your cable box for a discounted Xbox 1.

If done properly, that could be a killer blow.

in the UK you will not be able to trade a cable box for a discounted Xbox 1, although sky player is available on xbox live most people prefer to still use their sky box over the xbox live service  and Virgins Tivo box has 3 tuners so you can record 2 chanels while being watching another.

you may also try selling either sky or virgin boxes but they are worthless unless you are selling to replace an old unit.

your idea may work in NA but i dont think it will in europe.

Current PC build:

Asus Z97I-Plus, i5 4790K @ 4.6ghz, EVGA GTX 980 ACX 2.0 1377/1853/124%, Corsair Vengence Pro 2400mhz 2x 8192mb, Corsair RM850, Corsair H80i, 120GB OCZ Vertex 3 SSD, 750GB Seagate Momentus XT SSHD, 320GB Weston Digital HDD, Corsair 230T, Corsair K50 Raptor, HP XQ500AA mouse, Windows 10 Pro 64bit. iiyama Pro Lite G2773HS 120Hz 1Ms G2G gaming monitor.