By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Things in Video Games that scared you as a kid?

Tagged games:

the freakin' Piano in SM 64....

Around the Network
SnakeDrake said:
techhunter80 said:

Oh the HORRER that was when I was a child.

lol how the hell did you played this as a kid.

Whenever I went to my Uncle's house I would play what ever game he was playing. And the one time he left to do something, this happened. He didn't know about it too, since it was his first time playing it.

I share a few with others on here. I never got too freaked out, but some made me jump and and others I couldn't play alone.

Super Mario 64: The piano would make me jump every time. I would run past it as fast as possible. When I had to get the red coin...I did it but certainly didn't like it.

Glover: Opening Scene

Banjo-Kazooie: The witch freaked me out, as soon as you enter the cave and she laughs...

RE2: I actually didn't like ceiling fans on in a room by myself. I connected it with zombies, thought they were gonna come get me because the ceiling fan was on...

Super Smash Bros: When you lost and turned into a doll.

RE3: Not Nemesis actually. The dogs in the fire, and Brad. The way he talked about doom, freaked me out.

Lora Croft triangle boobs (Jk)

Final Fantasy X-2's opening

all of the Giant's in Shadow's of the Colossus

Running into Jason in the cabin in Friday the 13th

Around the Network

Those damn guillotines in Prince of Persia. I was terrified as a young boy around six.

techhunter80 said:
SnakeDrake said:
techhunter80 said:

Whenever I went to my Uncle's house I would play what ever game he was playing. And the one time he left to do something, this happened. He didn't know about it too, since it was his first time playing it.

So you saw that when you were four (at the earliest)? God...

Queen Gohma's room, Queen Gohma and the hands that take you to the entrance of the dungeon in the Forest Temple in Ocarina of Time

LemonSlice said: 
techhunter80 said:
SnakeDrake said:
techhunter80 said:

So you saw that when you were four (at the earliest)? God...

I was 6 when this happened, but still scary as hell. 

LemonSlice said:

Those damn guillotines in Prince of Persia. I was terrified as a young boy around six.

I was a little older, i'd call them frustrating but i hear ya.