By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3 FW 4.45 (Tropy Notifications Options)

THERE ARE RELATES ABOUT ISSUES WITH THIS FIRMWARE!

Around the Network

Wow, about time they add a basic option.

It's just a 2 second notification that does nothing what so ever, why so much hate?

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Not only that, trophies aren't something that you get notified very often of... Maybe when you first start the game, but, nothing outside of that. Oh well, what do I care.

Ajescent said:
It's just a 2 second notification that does nothing what so ever, why so much hate?

it's an annoying sound that sometimes plays during cutscenes or something important

wish there was a way to complete disable the trophy system

Around the Network

What kind of option? Turn them off?
I guess that's good. A bit overdue though...

I like getting the little notification. :( Makes me feel like I am making progress.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

I guess it's good for people that don't like it, but I'm never turning it off. Love hearing the notification, hehe

zexen_lowe said:
I guess it's good for people that don't like it, but I'm never turning it off. Love hearing the notification, hehe

Amen

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

I like throhies =D

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.