By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3 FW 4.45 (Tropy Notifications Options)

Yay more spam!

Around the Network
WagnerPaiva said:
I like throhies =D

Yes but do you like Trophies?

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

zexen_lowe said:
I guess it's good for people that don't like it, but I'm never turning it off. Love hearing the notification, hehe

Yeah. I mean, c'mon. *glin*!

Ajescent said:
WagnerPaiva said:
I like throhies =D

Yes but do you like Trophies?

Yep =D

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

I love the ring too

Around the Network

Ajescent said:
It's just a 2 second notification that does nothing what so ever, why so much hate?

It breaks immersion. Most games, I don't care but when I saw one, just one, in TLoU I was a bit annoyed. 

EDIT: most of the time I actually like hearing it, though.

4 ≈ One

Its like the sound of heaven

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

I know the sound is the same but I think I expect it... the sound of Platinum was the best ever... some games almost makes me cry with this sound (WipEout HD is one of them).

I love the trophy notification sound. It's my text tone on my phone. It makes me feel like I'm living an accomplished life.