By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS4/X1 preorder thread - who's got one?

Have you got a console preordered?

PS4 day one 98 41.70%

PS4 day one not guaranteed 18 7.66%

X1 26 11.06%

both!!!!! 6 2.55%

haven't yet preordered/p... 16 6.81%

not planning to preorder 28 11.91%

not planning on buying a ... 15 6.38%

(see results) 28 11.91%

Total:235

So, who’s got a preorder(s) ready? What are you going to get in terms of games and accessories? Why are you not preordering?

I have a PS4 day one preorder from an official Sony store. Haven't yet decided on games and accessories except for an extra controller. Many good titles to choose from, and I want to see more.

Just one thing. Please try to keep negativity to a minimum. I know I'm not the one to talk but I don’t want this thread derailed from the topic of preorders. Feel free to say why you picked one console over the other, but don’t be aggressive or defensive about yours and others choices. Thanks. :)

Around the Network

I have a launch Day PS4 Pre-ordered (Amazon the night of the Conference)
I have a launch Day PS4 with WatchDogs (Amazon when it was available)
I have a launch Day Xbox 1 (Amazon day of the Conference)

I also have a PSEye and a second Controller for the PS4 preordered right now (these might not stick)

Preordered PS4 right after the conference on amazon.com.

^_^

I don't have the PS4 preordered yet. I'll probably wait until Sony Store has it for preorder and get it there, cause I have a discount.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Have two PS4 pre-ordered, one for me and one for my eldest son.

Probably going to get a second controller (so i can have one on charge while i use the other), Watch Dogs, AC BFlag, Killzone and Maybe Knack. That might be it for a bit.

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

Around the Network

Pre-ordered a PS4 and Killzone the day after the conference.

Wasn't going to get anything this year but Killzone looks so awesome and it's one of the few FPS series that I actually enjoy. Big fan of the weighty feeling of the controls.

Still unsure if I will keep it or not though. If they selling for $1,000 during the holidays I might just sell it to gain additional gaming funds for 2014.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

I have a xbox one preordered.

Ps4 day one.
With launch games:
AC4 and KZ:SF. GTA 4 doubting ps3 or 4.
Maybe diablo 3 need to see some reviews, same for watch dogs.
Knack I will probably get with a pricecut.
I'm hoping for some more games to get realeased at launch though.

preordered ps4 day one from gamestop
preordered 5 games for ps4 from futureshop:
1)killzone
2)battlefield 4
3) whatch dogs
4)infamous second son
5) rayman legend ( futureshop is saying it is coming for ps4 so i preordered but i don't see it on ubisoft website so not sure if futureshop made mistake or not)

PS4 pre-ordered, still to order some games, Killzone Shadow Fall and Infamous second son are on the list :)