By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon's Best Sellers Discussion

@secpierre34
Here we go again with power talks. Another 8 years about arguing who has the best looking exclusives. Ever think that maybe people like the Xbox One exclusive lineup better or maybe they like the controller better or maybe they like the online service better (dedicated servers)? I know I like all of the above better. Ryse and Forza 5 graphically look as good as any of the PS4 exclusives that were shown.

Around the Network
secpierre34 said:
Is it me or I dont get consumers. They are buying a less powerful device at a 100$ more. I am one of them because i will get the xbone eventually when cloud computing is actually a thing or when they have a pleasing exlcusive, which i believe they will. But at this moment they are less powerful and more expensive. I dont get this

If everything is about power, the Wii should have ended up last. Wealso get a free 12 month XBLG card when you buy the X1. It's really only $50 or so to most people.

pezus said:
Did nobody notice the multiple PS4 skus near the top? Andfor 500 too

Those are called "bundles", where retailers add a game or two and some crappy accessories that you normally wouldn't give two shits about so they can jack up the prices to help out their bottom-dollar.

Good luck actually finding bare-bones $399 SKUs for the PS4 this holiday season.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

ironmanDX said:
secpierre34 said:
Is it me or I dont get consumers. They are buying a less powerful device at a 100$ more. I am one of them because i will get the xbone eventually when cloud computing is actually a thing or when they have a pleasing exlcusive, which i believe they will. But at this moment they are less powerful and more expensive. I dont get this

If everything is about power, the Wii should have ended up last. Wealso get a free 12 month XBLG card when you buy the X1. It's really only $50 or so to most people.

Xb1 comes with a free year?

So far we have Dead Rising, Forza, CoD: Ghost and the X1 controller appear in the top 20 out of know where, which has never happened yet. So happy for MS right now!

Around the Network
Mad55 said:
ironmanDX said:
secpierre34 said:

Xb1 comes with a free year?

Mine is. I can't remember where I read it so you'll have to do some research if you're interested.

What's interesting is that the PS4 has 5 SKUs in the top 20 to Xbox's one ( Get it.  One.  ). I bet those 5 put together outsell the Xbox by at least 2x-3x. Of course, I think Gamestop, which probably receives more preorders than Amazon, is also very telling. The PS4 has 6 SKUs in the top 10, while Xbox only has one at #8. Heck, even the DS4 is outselling the Xbox One by 4 spots.

Edit:  Oh, and COD: Ghosts on 360 is even beating the top One SKU.

thismeintiel said:

What's interesting is that the PS4 has 5 SKUs in the top 20 to Xbox's one ( Get it.  One.  ). I bet those 5 put together outsell the Xbox by at least 2x-3x. Of course, I think Gamestop, which probably receives more preorders than Amazon, is also very telling. The PS4 has 6 SKUs in the top 10, while Xbox only has one at #8. Heck, even the DS4 is outselling the Xbox One by 4 spots.

It's obvious though that the 360 versions of CoD and BF4 will out sell there counter parts on next-gen by alot. Far more people will still be playing their current consoles for awhile.

I like a lot of thread... I like disorder.

But I come here because are there a girl here?

iHollowxReaper said:
thismeintiel said:

It's obvious though that the 360 versions of CoD and BF4 will out sell there counter parts on next-gen by alot. Far more people will still be playing their current consoles for awhile.

I was speaking of the actual system, not the Xbox One version of COD.  COD 360 sits one spot above the best selling Xbox One SKU, while the PS4 still has 5 SKUs above it.