By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon's Best Sellers Discussion

TruckOSaurus said:
benao87 said:
So, now the clubbing will be systematic? Trucks you are an evil, evil person.

In a more serious note, you'd have to update the title thread often, otherwise it wouldn't serve it's purpose. And by often I mean, hourly, :p

Hmmm, I don't promise an hourly update but I'll change the title when the number one switches around, deal?

Oh, if it were for me, I'd lock all the amazon threads. You'll have to report back to a very interesting set of fans ;)

Around the Network

The Last of Us 1# alright.

i am assuming the ps4 have various bundles so the preorder are allocated between them.

Chevinator123 said:
the funny thing is that were fussing over about 10k units or less

LOL, thats true.

(That guy started it)

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Around the Network

Germany Spot the XBOX 1 climbed a spot.
XB1 is #1 on Amazon US right now, granted I don't know how that fairs against all the different skus.

Will be interesting to see how things develop over the next few weeks with todays announcement.

It's just that simple.

Now i wanna hear from all those haters and fanboys.
Xbox one is sell like hotcakes this holiday

It went to number 1 in just less than a day of that no DRM crap announcement. Oh boy, i cant imagine how the pre-orders will grow in the upcoming weeks/months

Is it me or I dont get consumers. They are buying a less powerful device at a 100$ more. I am one of them because i will get the xbone eventually when cloud computing is actually a thing or when they have a pleasing exlcusive, which i believe they will. But at this moment they are less powerful and more expensive. I dont get this

I like that Far Cry 3 is beating out all Xbox One exclusives.....no Xbox One game in the top 20. I expect Xbox One to be on top until they are sold out.

EDIT: Dead Rising 3 and  Forza 5 are 19 and 18 respectively