X360 - 7.5m
Xone - 7m
Vita - 7m
PSP - 2.5m
Wii - 1.3m
Ds - 0.5m

Around the Network

Wii U outselling anything, lol.

I can't/don't do predictions on total sales, but some of these predictions are completely lol worthy.

A warrior keeps death on the mind from the moment of their first breath to the moment of their last.

HikenNoAce said:
So, 3DS sales will go up by 25% compared to FY2012 while PS3 drops by around 27.5% from FY2012?

Does that seem strange to u? 

3DS is gonna have alot of momentum going into next year with Pokemon and Monster Hunter releasing near the end of this year. I also see a price cut and redesign coming next year along with more qaulity software.

PS3 on the other hand has been slowly dropping since it peaked in 2011 and that will continue with number of big exclusives dropping and having its successor out.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

zorg1000 said:

What is everybodys predictions on console sales next year? Heres mine......

3DS-17.4m

Wii U-10.7m

PS3-9.6m

PS4-8.8m

360-7.9m

One-7.2m

Vita-5.1m

If you think the Wii U will sale more then the PS4 your delusional.

3ds - 12m
PS4 - 8m
Wii u - 9.5m
PS3 - 12m
X360 - 5m
Xone - 3m
Vita - 5m
PSP - 1m
Wii - 1m
Ds - 0.5m

Talal said:
I will permaban myself if the game releases in 2014.

in reference to KH3 release date

Around the Network

I think it's silly to suggest a console that will only be out for 3 months will outsell one that was out for 12 months. Last I heard it is not even launching globally so that will decrease sales also. You really expect PS4 to sale in the 10 million range over 3 months in limited regions? Yet other people are delusional...I am sure you had the same expectations of Vita before its launch and many Sony fans did the same thing in 2006 for PS3. Their last 2 launches didn't set any sales records, I see no indication that will change any time soon. PS2 days are long gone, time to stop holding on to them as if they are still relevant.

dharh said:
Wii U outselling anything, lol.

I can't/don't do predictions on total sales, but some of these predictions are completely lol worthy.

Why is that so out of the question? I know its had a bad year so far but look at how many games have come out this year, like 10, most of which were late ports and only one of them was exclusive. The rest of the year has about 10 exclusives and 10 mulitplats releasing along with new marketing and possible price cut which will give it momentum going into next year. 2014 has big system sellers like Mario Kart and Smash Bros along with being $100-200 less than the competition.

PS3/360 have steadily been dropping since 2011 and could be getting close to reaching saturation. PS4/One likely wont come storming out of the gate either post holiday, mony people may stick to there predeccessors since the majority of there games can be found there and wont be able to spend $400-500 to upgrade.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

ListerOfSmeg said:
You really expect PS4 to sale in the 10 million range over 3 months in limited regions?

We're talking 2014, not 2013.

superspeedybull said:
zorg1000 said:

What is everybodys predictions on console sales next year? Heres mine......

3DS-17.4m

Wii U-10.7m

PS3-9.6m

PS4-8.8m

360-7.9m

One-7.2m

Vita-5.1m

If you think the Wii U will sale more then the PS4 your delusional.

Care to explain why theres no chance of that happening?

Oh dang missed that. Have to change mine. Thought it was 2013.
3DS 15m
Wii U 14m
PS3 9m
PS4 6m
360 11m

X1 10m
Vita Discontinued