By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Mario and Sonic at the Olympics Huge Success: What's Next?

it totally a gree with the thread psoter!! everyone was like underestimating the ability but it turned out to be a win for sega

the wii's m&s at the olympics is better because u actually hve to run while the ds u move ure stylus

Around the Network

sonic and mario party

Well everyone knows that Im parting with Sony , but I never doubt that the game will reach 4 million alone , so dont count me in :P

I would like to see a Crazy Mario Taxi .... that would be great :D

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

mario and sonic at the special olympics?

Wouldn't a Mario and Sonic adventuregame with Dr Robotnik and Bowser teaming up be great?... At least if it were to be developer by Nintendo partially and be on par with Mario games...

THE NETHERLANDS

Around the Network
--OkeyDokey-- said:
mario and sonic at the special olympics?

no way - that would be weird

^Paralympics FTW.

The problem is, all those 16 characters in the original M&S would have to be deliberately crippled to each event! We have er... wheelchair racing, wheelchair fencing, dementia field events.... etc.

My collection of guides on GameFAQs: Read them here

My latest guide on GameFAQs, for Little King's Story! Read it here 

Mario and Sonic Winter Olympics...

Why not add me on msn... ish_187@hotmail.co.uk

- - - > ¤ « ~ N i n t e n d o ~ » ¤ < - - -
Games purchased since December 30th 2006:
GBA:The Legend of Zelda:The Minish Cap
DS:Lunar Knights, Pokemon Diamond, The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass ,Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Hotel Dusk:Room 215, Mario vs DK 2: March of the Mini's and Picross DS
PS2: Devil May Cry 3:Dante's Awakening, Shadow of the Colosuss, Sega Mega Drive Collection, XIII , Sonic Mega Collection,Fifa 08 and Fifa 09.
GC:Fight Night Round 2
Wii VC:Super Mario 64 ,Lylat Wars ,Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest, Super Castlevania IV, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Streets of Rage, Kirby's Adventure, Super Metroid, Super Mario Bros. 3, Mega Man 2Street Fighter 2 Turbo: Hyper Fighting,Wave Race 64 and Lost Winds

Wii: Sonic and the Secret Rings, Godfather:Blackhand Edition, Red Steel, Tony Hawks Downhill Jam, Eledees, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Mario Strikers Charged Football,Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Super Mario Galaxy,House of the Dead 2 and 3 Return, Wii Fit, No More Heroes and Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

X360: Spider Man
PS3:
Resistance: Fall of Man

Kyros said:
"and will we see the revival of Sonic on the Wii? Discuss. "

No we won't? Sega developed games still suck and Sonic's Olympic tortures is no exception. Being in Brawl doesn't help the character either if the company who owns it cannot make a good game if its live depended on it.
You're quite silly. Sega developed Sonic games tend to suck as of lately but sega has developed and published some pretty awesome games last year. VF5, Sega Rally Revo, Virtua Tennis 3, Condemned, Universe at war...

Besides, Mario and Sonic Olympics is pretty fun if you bothered to play it with friends...assuming you have friends to play with.

disolute your right apart from sonic team games from the last years sega as been putting out some great games like the ones you mentioned and more
crush was a great game on the psp but no one bought it, they rather buy sonic "crap" rivals