By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Looks like Sony built PS4 to compete the Xbox 360, only with better graphics/specs

I won't lie, I don't really care about innovation for gaming consoles ( The software on the other hand should innovate) I'm not sure how Kinect and having TV options is Innovative (I guess having it on a games console is innovative?).

Around the Network

I like useful innovation. D-Pads. Dramatically increased color pallets. Mode-7. Symphonic music. Triggers. Dual Analogue controllers. 3D Polygon graphics. HD. Online matches. 4-player local multiplayer. New gaming genres.

I enjoyed motion controls to some extent, but I'd love something to come out like the above breakthroughs.

delicious bump.

gooch_destroyer said:
delicious bump.

Lol, did you see my old post lord gooch? I always knew PS4 would outsell Xbox One.

RolStoppable said:
NobleTeam360 said:
gooch_destroyer said:
delicious bump.

Lol, did you see my old post lord gooch? I always knew PS4 would outsell Xbox One.

You did very well. It might have not been a hard prediction to make at that point in time, but not everyone got it right, so some credit is due.

Yay! Praise from master Rol. This is the highest form of praise.

Around the Network
NobleTeam360 said:
I won't lie, I don't really care about innovation for gaming consoles ( The software on the other hand should innovate) I'm not sure how Kinect and having TV options is Innovative (I guess having it on a games console is innovative?).

What did you think of the Wii? Innovative hardware with the right software support.

LurkerJ said:
NobleTeam360 said:

What did you think of the Wii? Innovative hardware with the right software support.

I can't really comment on the Wii since I never owned one.

NobleTeam360 said:
gooch_destroyer said:
delicious bump.

You've done well.