By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbone will only work in 21 of US states at launch.

Are you going to "relocate" to buy a One?

Yes 15 11.28%

No 41 30.83%

lol - see results. 77 57.89%

Total:133

Fortunately, this website seems to be a parody Onion kind of deal.

Love and tolerate.

Around the Network

This...can't be true...

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Wow.....All i can say..(this is fake...it has to be)

It's one thing to not support other countries but this is something else.

the2real4mafol said:
"You can relocate to a state that has Xbox One support, you can purchase an Xbox 360 which has no location restrictions, or you can wait patiently until support arrives at your state by 2015 or later.”. It will be too late by then.

Also, 21 "countries" supported at launch but not even the whole of these countries either. I wonder what is going through their mind to do this. Never seen so much fail from a company before.

This is an obvious parady article...

This can't be real

Around the Network

All I have to say is wow at the people that cant tell this is a parady. You really will believe anything...

Yeah... that's taking things a bit too far

gergroy said:
the2real4mafol said:
"You can relocate to a state that has Xbox One support, you can purchase an Xbox 360 which has no location restrictions, or you can wait patiently until support arrives at your state by 2015 or later.”. It will be too late by then.

Also, 21 "countries" supported at launch but not even the whole of these countries either. I wonder what is going through their mind to do this. Never seen so much fail from a company before.

This is an obvious parady article...

I just like how it makes light of the situation. it's too funny  

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

lol fake

I have internet live in Spain so it doesn't affect me.