By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - USA Pre-Order Chart Up ! - 08th June 2013

Surprised neither MGS5 or Watch Dogs is on the list.

How can The Bearau XCOM be there but not Watch Dogs? I don't believe it.

Around the Network

TLOU will open well and tales over 100k woot.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Kresnik said:
As always with these pre-order charts, a massive grain of salt to be taken with any numbers given.

TLOU does seem low here, but I still expect it to do well enough.

On the flip side, I think Xillia & Animal Crossing are too high. Probably Kingdom Hearts & SMTIV too.

I also have a hard time believing Wii Fit U has 25k pre-orders (it doesn't strike me as targeting a demographic that would pre-order games) nor that The Last Guardian is still getting pre-orders (FF XV at E3 should've taught people about that).

Also, I hope Rune Factory 4 & Muramasa do well. I didn't realise they were both coming out so soon!

Me too I though it will be released in august 

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

C-M-D said:

If those pre-orders of Call of Duty: Ghosts continue to increase at this rate, then both versions are going to have HALF the pre-orders Black Ops II had in the same timeframe. Not a good sign.

But at least Grand Theft Auto V is starting to pick up now.

You would still have to count the PS4 and Xbox One pre-orders.

Kind of desapointing the tLoU numbers, after so many prise from reviews.

Around the Network

I got Tales and KH on pre-order. Not sure about previous pre-orders for Tales of... games but Xillia seems to be doing well.

I'm sure that the last of us sales will be more than 1 M within the first week (WW)
I think 1.5 M
+ 6 M lifetime

tracyllrkn said:
C-M-D said:

If those pre-orders of Call of Duty: Ghosts continue to increase at this rate, then both versions are going to have HALF the pre-orders Black Ops II had in the same timeframe. Not a good sign.

But at least Grand Theft Auto V is starting to pick up now.

You would still have to count the PS4 and Xbox One pre-orders.

At this point, I don't really think that  the PS4 and Xbox One pre-orders would really add that much to the total  number of pre-orders for Ghosts. The same with Assassin's Creed 4.

Very strange numbers for TLOU. It seems to have stalled over the last 3 weeks. The numbers started off impressive but they don't look too great now tbh, coming in at just under GOWA and GOWJ, and both of these were seen as disappointments sales wise.

Seems like the marketing and GOTY potential did very little for the games appeal. E3 and State of Decay could have stolen THOU's thunder

I'm ok with TLoU numbers. Animal Crossing too. More than 250k FW for AC and 800k for TLoU

Click HERE and be happy