By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Link's Crossbow training has just passed a million!

dtekdahl00 said:
Does anyone here actually have this game? I would love to know if it was worth purchasing it from a Hardcore gamers perspective

First, buy it at Best Buy or Walmart because it is only $20 there.  I have the game, and it is worth every penny.  Not only are you getting the gun, but the game is worth $20 by itself.  It is well done and a lot of fun.  Trust me, buy the game, you will be happy you did.

My Tag: 2 Timothy 3:1

Jesus Christ is the ONLY way to Heaven! (John14:6)

Every second 2 people die . . . What if this is your second? 

www.goodpersontest.com

Around the Network

well that explains why my local retailers are sold out of link's crossbow training

Soon the Wii will have 20+ million sellers. That's half of the DS million sellers already! Wondering how long it will take for the Wii to have more million sellers than xbox360.

I have it, and can highly recommend it. I also had a bunch of friends come around, and just want to play this (because of the gun add-on).

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

^Wait a minute...I thought the game was good, but hindered by the Zapper (At least according to GI)

Around the Network
Rugger08 said:
sweet, apparently people enjoy paying only $25 for a game even if it is a small game. Maybe more games should be in this price range.

I aprove of this post. I'm hoping Wii Ware fills that gap though. 

Reality has a Nintendo bias.
Zeo_842 said:
@stclam
So it hasn't released in Japan yet? The VGChartz gamepage for it says it released there long ago. Wierd. So does anyone know the new release date?

I think that info is incorrect

Nintendo never said that this game will be released in japanese version

and i heard no news about it too 

I like it. It's a ok game.... It's short but you can really complaint when it cost like $35 (here in mexico). It took me some time to have platinum medalls in every stage... I made it because I though I'd see a final battle against ganondorf...but nothing happened....still fun...

1   2   3  not only you and me.

Livin' in sin is the new thing.

I secretly want this. But I dont want to pay $25 for it. I would pay $5-10 for it. I really just want the game, not the zapper.

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

I wasn't expecting much out of this game, but I played it at my cousin's house and it's surprisingly fun. I'm the type that loves to get high scores and keep topping them, so this is my type of game. I'll definetly have to pick it up as long as it's 20 bucks. I don't really care about the zapper though.