By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - US Navy serviceman calls Xbox One’s 24-hour online check “a sin committed against all service members”

Wright said:
Euphoria14 said:
antfromtashkent said:
They were saying something about exclusion passes or something?

Did they? Could you send me a link? 

That would change a lot.

I don't have the source either, buy I remember something about MS saying that especial Xbox One would be given to the Military. Xbox One's that don't need online verification.

Dafuq? Might as well make that SPECIAL console the actual model of the Xbox One.

Around the Network
Wright said:
Euphoria14 said:
antfromtashkent said:

That would change a lot.

I don't have the source either, buy I remember something about MS saying that especial Xbox One would be given to the Military. Xbox One's that don't need online verification.

If they did that, that would be great. If they don't though this will be the thing I'm least happy about the Xbox One (actually it already is, but I'll become less happy about it).

It does make sense that they would make the Xbox One not need the online verification in certain instances like this. Here's hoping!

i disagree with him on halo being the only "exciting" game....there are other games that are much better!

Wright said:

Don Mattrick has told them to get an Xbox 360.

http://www.geekosystem.com/don-mattrick-buy-360/

Seriously. The biggest problem with Microsoft PR has been that there has been so many mixed messages.

Mr Puggsly said:
Oh boy... are we talking about a video game machine or something of actual importance?

Go out there and put your life on the line and worry about whether or not this is the day everything below your knees gets blown off or if your buddy might not make it back to base.

You know, then you'll truly appreciate having an escape from reality, like a gaming system, so everyone can have fun and play.

Not sure if it was your intent, but your post comes off as incredibly disrespectful to those who risk their lives everyday so you can enjoy the things you do on a daily basis.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

Such a cliche message.

he has a point..

4 words, count them.

Areal-Llort said:
Wright said:
Euphoria14 said:
antfromtashkent said:

That would change a lot.

Dafuq? Might as well make that SPECIAL console the actual model of the Xbox One.

But that wouldn't be Microsoft's actual plans, you know.

yo_john117 said:
Wright said:
Euphoria14 said:
antfromtashkent said:

That would change a lot.

If they did that, that would be great. If they don't though this will be the thing I'm least happy about the Xbox One (actually it already is, but I'll become less happy about it).

It does make sense that they would make the Xbox One not need the online verification in certain instances like this. Here's hoping!

That's what I've heard anyway. I don't have a source to back me up.

I understand where he's coming from because the 24hr check in is an annoying issue for some. The only problem I have with what he's saying is that all he really plays is Halo, Forza, Gears and some other mulitplats. He might as well just stick with his 360 and play Halo 4 until next year anyways when the next Halo releases because he also stated there was nothing that interested him from both MS and Sony (which imo isn't true at all) except the Halo tease. Like him, I'm wait for the next Halo before I buy, but not exactly for the same reasons he is.