By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS4 has the least amount of exclusives? What happened?

what are you talking about? they have 30 exclusives from worldwide studios alone. 20 coming in the first year, and 12 are new IP's. your question is, why does sony have less exclusives announced? and the reason is simple, they didnt need to announce them now to win over the crowed and win E3

Around the Network
walsufnir said:
think-man said:
Hynad said:

Hum...

PS4:

XBox One: 
Knack Killer Instinct
Driveclub Forza 5
The Witness Ryse: Son of Rome
Warframe Halo
Infamous: Second Son Quantum Break
Final Fantasy 15 Sunset Overdrive

The Order: 1886

D4
War Thunder Project Spark
Doki-doki Universe Crimson Dragon
Primal Carnage: Genesis Dead Rising 3
Blacklight Retribution What Lies Below
Basement Crawl Black Tusk's unnamed title 
Daylight Titanfall
Super Stardust HD Minecraft
Planetside 2 Lococycle
DC Universe Online Kinect Sports Rivals
Galak-Z Max and the Curse of the Brotherhood
Mercenary Kings  
Transistor  
Killzone: Shadowfall  

Some of them may be available on PC and or be timed exclusives.

ff15 is on xbone

That's why it isn't on the list.

Yes it is :P

maximus22 said:
Andrespetmonkey said:
maximus22 said:
Easy. Sony is still supporting the PS3.

All Sony studios are working on PS4 games according to Yoshida, so expect support for PS3 to be lacking after 2013.

I'm sure it will be compared to this year but I also expect its support to be much better than any other 7th gen console.

It already is.

walsufnir said:
Easy: Sony is still supporing the PS3....

and making more games for the PS4 than nintendo is making for the WiiU and microsoft is making for the xbox 1. the thing is, unlike microsoft, sony didnt need to announce pretty much every game they have in development 

bananaking21 said:
walsufnir said:

and making more games for the PS4 than nintendo is making for the WiiU and microsoft is making for the xbox 1. the thing is, unlike microsoft, sony didnt need to announce pretty much every game they have in development 

Who says MS did announce everything they have in development?

Around the Network
walsufnir said:
bananaking21 said:
walsufnir said:

almost. they announced 13 exclusives, and they announced they had 15 exclusives in development for the first year. i should have made it more clear, they announced almost everything that is coming out within the first year. 

ND, Media Molecule , Quantic Dream and Sony Santa Monica have not annonced their project yet,

bananaking21 said:
walsufnir said:
bananaking21 said:
walsufnir said:

almost. they announced 13 exclusives, and they announced they had 15 exclusives in development for the first year. i should have made it more clear, they announced almost everything that is coming out within the first year. 

Exactly, they were prooving what they announced 3 weeks before (almost). This doesn't mean that it will stay at this at all. But however, quantity doesn't mean quality.

walsufnir said:

Exactly, they were prooving what they announced 3 weeks before (almost). This doesn't mean that it will stay at this at all. But however, quantity doesn't mean quality.

for the first year i think things cant be changed now, no way will they manage to increase that number now since if they started development of a game it wont release within the first year. 

@bolded -  microsoft and sony seem to be delivering both, so its something i wouldnt worry about something i wouldnt worry about

bananaking21 said:
walsufnir said:

for the first year i think things cant be changed now, no way will they manage to increase that number now since if they started development of a game it wont release within the first year. 

@bolded -  microsoft and sony seem to be delivering both, so its something i wouldnt worry about something i wouldnt worry about

Yes, from what we've seen we don't have to worry - we would have fun on both consoles, for sure.