By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Anybody else saying screw the hate, and getting both consoles?

Will you buy Both X1 and PS4?

Yes both on launch day 10 6.54%

Yes but PS4 first X1 later 15 9.80%

Yes but X1 first PS4 later 19 12.42%

No only getting PS4 96 62.75%

No only getting X1 13 8.50%

Total:153

Where's the "unlikely to get either for a long-ass time"?

Around the Network

If I were a richer man I'd get an xbox

I am Getting both

Wii-U and PS4 that is

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

If you mean Wii U and PS4 then yes but if you mean Xbox One and PS4. Hell no! You said both, although there are 3 consoles...

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

Why are people bringing up Wii U? I never asked about Wii U because its an already released console.

Though it appears I will be only one of a very few who own all consoles next gen.

Around the Network

Screw the hate and OH WAIT

I'm in a dormitory with a limited internet connection, long live the hate.

More seriously, I'd like to get both console, and I'm sure there are many more like me, but I just can't take the xbox one, that's all

Have both pre-ordered for release day and as of now I see no reason to cancel any of my preorders.

I'm not getting either, at least not anytime soon. I'm still living in current gen, because I joined in late.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

After the recent M$ anti-consumer tactics I have sold my 360 and will not play the Xboner this generation. I probably won't buy a PS4 for another 2-3 years. My PS3 should tide me over just fine until then (Rocksmith, CoD, GTA5, Last of US, etc).

If you think what M$ is doing is OK, you should at least lube up before you get the big one.

User was warned for this post.

yo_john117

Most anticipated games of 2011:

Uncharted 3,Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, Rocksmith

Modern Warfare 3, Super Mario 3D

I refuse to support a machine that strips me of consumer rights, is selective to regions that can be used, and tries to take advantage of uninformed gamers.

This is early PS3 disaster all over again. Mark my word, Xbox one will HAVE to bend to the wants of the consumer eventually. And they will learn that the hard way.

I'm getting Wii U in the next couple of months and a PS4 this Christmas.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson