By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Anybody else saying screw the hate, and getting both consoles?

Will you buy Both X1 and PS4?

Yes both on launch day 10 6.54%

Yes but PS4 first X1 later 15 9.80%

Yes but X1 first PS4 later 19 12.42%

No only getting PS4 96 62.75%

No only getting X1 13 8.50%

Total:153

Will get both consoles but most likely ps4 first...looks the better choice right now... i'm sure xbox can change some things but the way they chose to launch wasn't the best idea...gonna stick to my 360 till I see how the launch does...but i'm far from bias been playing on both consoles for a while... 360 (2006)  ps3 (2011)

Around the Network
yum123 said:
BenVTrigger said:

It does allow used games.

its up to the publisher to implement if they want to block or not.

all 1st party MS games will support trade ins and pre owned.

you would think we would be passed this by now.

umm no maybe for certain retaliers, but I sell all my games on trademe which is new zealands ebay. therefor most the time I get full price I paid for the game back

Trade me huh? Do they encourage aussies to join up?

There is a reason for the hate. For the most part, they all deserve it. Wii U and its games still seem pretty dull and uninspired to me and Xbone is completely scaring me away with its DRM fuck-fest. Maybe it's time to finally give Sony a try. Or just go full on PC this gen..

Xbox One is still a huge "maybe". It would have to be after a significant price drop.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

The hate is totally justified here. I bring consoles to my province every time I visit. I'm lucky enough to get a connection there. If MS just flips me for not having one then they can just keep that console and take it with them to the morgue.

Around the Network

No Wii U love? All good... I'm fine with letting Microsoft and Sony fans duke it out. Best that Nintendo is ignored on video game websites.

Reported for trolling Wii U.

I'd love to get all the next gen consoles but lamentably, I'm not rich enough to do that...sorry
I usually go with the console that gets the games I like (or the cheapest one...)

Hmm, looks like the majority are opting for the PS4 still.
Probably due to its insane power and cheaper price point.

They'll make a loss to begin with but hey, it's nice to see they're taking a risk for the sake of their fans. (:

Don't hate me.
Hate my swag.

You were't there for the ride.
So don't be there when I park.

The PS4 + PC can live in harmony.
The Xbox One can- TV! TV! TV! TV!

I cannot support a company which 'hardly' gives a fuck about their customers.
The online shit with Xbox One is most absurd, that's like a slap in the face to like 30 million of their customers.
I can't come up with one reason why I shouldn't hate them as a company.