By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - square enix ff 15 and kingdom hearths 3 will be multiplatform , ps4 and xbone

Same APU, not surprising.

But it will probably look like shit on xbone, and it was not in their plans since the beginning.

They said it was coming this financial year, and I bet the ps4 version is in debugging phase already.

I'm wondering if Xbone version will be optimized in time.

Luminous engine is like 3 years old, so they would have started the Xbone version 3 years ago ?

Plus Nomura claimed is hatred for xbox

Around the Network
badgenome said:
sales2099 said:

How do you guys play this off. Because this is a major developement. You just lost a 7 year exclusive.

Reread this sentence and think about how absurd it sounds. People have been waiting for this game for seven years. At this point, they should just be happy it's coming out at all. It's no wonder they're not melting down that Xbone is getting a port.

Ok....thank you for providing the first good explanation. People are just happy to have it, that is fair.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

badgenome said:
But PS4 will be the only console on which you can actually own a copy of FF15!

Sony should use that for every game announcement.

"We are proud to announce that the PS4 version gives exclusive rights to actually own the game"

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Euphoria14 said:

"We are proud to announce that the PS4 version gives exclusive rights to actually own the game"

Knowing Sony it'd be more like, "We are proud to announce that Playstation owners will receive an exclusive skin that lets you dress up Noctis like the 1960's Batman."

badgenome said:
Euphoria14 said:

Knowing Sony it'd be more like, "We are proud to announce that Playstation owners will receive an exclusive skin that lets you dress up Noctis like the 1960's Batman."

I would seriously buy the console just for that

Around the Network
Euphoria14 said:
badgenome said:
But PS4 will be the only console on which you can actually own a copy of FF15!

These are pretty funny lol. Knowing Sony they just might use this.

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

sales2099 said:
forest-spirit said:
sales2099 said:

Ya......which is very interesting. All those years of bragging......and now your all holding your breath and holding your keyboard trigger fingers steady.

How do you guys play this off. Because this is a major developement. You just lost a 7 year exclusive.

Kingdom hearts too, as it was also heavily expected to be PS4 exclusive

You're trying too hard.

Im serious. Dead serious. How do you guys walk away from this. It is well known that this was a much hyped PS exclusive for years. And now its no big deal.

Seriously.

What alternative is there?  Hunger strike?  It's definitely a blow to Sony's stable, but it's been announced.  It's already happened.  Were you in a cave throughout the PS3/360 gen?  S-E opened their wallets many years ago.  You deal with things and move on.  I certainly wouldn't opt to miss out on two entries in my all-time favourite franchises out of spite. 

It's all about the game.

I'm not surprised. Square needs money.

lilwingman said:
sales2099 said:

Im serious. Dead serious. How do you guys walk away from this. It is well known that this was a much hyped PS exclusive for years. And now its no big deal.

Seriously.

What alternative is there?  Hunger strike?  It's definitely a blow to Sony's stable, but it's been announced.  It's already happened.  Were you in a cave throughout the PS3/360 gen?  S-E opened their wallets many years ago.  You deal with things and move on.  I certainly wouldn't opt to miss out on two entries in my all-time favourite franchises out of spite. 

Then this is surprising strength on your part for dealing with this. Most gamers don't share this trait. Or maybe your all still riding the Sony E3 victory train to really care.

meh who knows......but I allready got the answer that most are just happy its finally coming out

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

BasilZero said:

Dear Lord! That was way more funny that it should've been.