By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - X's Graphics are just increibly amazing!!

JazzB1987 said:
pr3st00 said:
Looks very nice. I really hope WiiU starts getting titles like this, I would hate to see Nintendo failing.

Off topic. 

What kind of Gameboy model is in your signature?  I am asking because it seems to have Rumble.

naruball said:
JazzB1987 said:
naruball said:

I know that I'm talking about different genres, but in terms of being impressed by a game's graphics, I think X looks good, but not Next Generation. It's called an opinion for a reason. No need to get defensive.

Thats the problem I have. You cannot have an opinion here at all. There is no next gen open world jrpg you can compare X to. And it looks better than any current gen jRPG no matter if corridor or open world. (I am not talking about art style  IMHO Anime looks better than realism but that doesnt define real better looking games)

So how did you end up with your opinion that X does not look next gen?     I mean if it looks better than current gen jRPGs what is it?

I agree that it does not look like a next gen Shooter but you cannot say it does not look next gen open world jRPG because you can't base that statment off of anything. There simply is no open world jRPG to compare it to.

I just want logic nothing else.  (I am related to Mr Spock)

I know that PS4 and Xbone open world jRPGs will most likely look better  and I am okay with that  its just normal.

This thread went on far too long. There are people here in denial on purpose to fit their agenda. The game is far beyond anything i have seen this gen on that draw distance and detail. Its a Nintendo game so you know it always has to come with hate and bias.

Around the Network
curl-6 said:
superspeedybull said:
curl-6 said:
superspeedybull said:
curl-6 said:
superspeedybull said:

We all know the Wii U o n paper is weaker than the PS3 and 360

Except that it isn't.

On paper the Wii U processor is much weaker, The GPU has less cores and lower TFLOPS, the only thing the Wii U has over the 360 is 2GB of Ram and it runs 60fps nativley. 

Actually, Wii U's GPU is several generations ahead of the PS3 and 360's.

The Wii U GPU has more bandwith but less shaders at a lower frequency.

http://hdwarriors.com/wii-u-specs-fit-perfectly-together-gpu-several-generations-ahead-of-current-gen/

“The Wii U GPU is several generations ahead of the current gen. It allows many things that were not possible on consoles before."

No its not true......Nintendo had a time machine in 2010 that they used to go back and time and find GPU's worse than the ones in Xbox 360 for mass production.

keroncoward said:
JazzB1987 said:
pr3st00 said:
Looks very nice. I really hope WiiU starts getting titles like this, I would hate to see Nintendo failing.

Off topic. 

What kind of Gameboy model is in your signature?  I am asking because it seems to have Rumble.

naruball said:
JazzB1987 said:
naruball said:

I know that I'm talking about different genres, but in terms of being impressed by a game's graphics, I think X looks good, but not Next Generation. It's called an opinion for a reason. No need to get defensive.

Thats the problem I have. You cannot have an opinion here at all. There is no next gen open world jrpg you can compare X to. And it looks better than any current gen jRPG no matter if corridor or open world. (I am not talking about art style  IMHO Anime looks better than realism but that doesnt define real better looking games)

So how did you end up with your opinion that X does not look next gen?     I mean if it looks better than current gen jRPGs what is it?

I agree that it does not look like a next gen Shooter but you cannot say it does not look next gen open world jRPG because you can't base that statment off of anything. There simply is no open world jRPG to compare it to.

I know that PS4 and Xbone open world jRPGs will most likely look better  and I am okay with that  its just normal.

This thread went on far too long. There are people here in denial on purpose to fit their agenda. The game is far beyond anything i have seen this gen on that draw distance and detail. Its a Nintendo game so you know it always has to come with hate and bias.

I love how nintendo fans can spot the draw distance and detail in a crappy quality youtube video but can't see a huge differnce in xbone/ps4 over wiiu games, tell me what's so detailed in the game, the models, textures, or the 2d foilage, or it the static lighting, how do you guys know its above current gen, is it the lighting, textures, the AA cause none of those things are above current gen, its not hate and bias, its the truth. when i look at a ps4/xboxone gameS how do i know its nextgen, well for start, there are no jaggies and its running at 1080p, then the textures are high resolution, and insanly detailed, then you have stunning dynamic lighting every where, and then everything has stunning detail, i don't see none of those things an X. 

see THOSE PICS OF WITCHER THAT is nextgen.

ninjablade said:
keroncoward said:
JazzB1987 said:
pr3st00 said:

Off topic. 

naruball said:
JazzB1987 said:
naruball said:

I love how nintendo fans can spot the draw distance and detail in a crappy quality youtube video but can't see a huge differnce in xbone/ps4 over wiiu games, tell me what's so detailed in the game, the models, textures, or the 2d foilage, or it the static lighting, how do you guys know its above current gen, is it the lighting, textures, the AA cause none of those things are above current gen, its not hate and bias, its the truth.

^^Does this not also apply to you? Youre watching the same supposedly crappy videos as everyone else and trying to downplay a game. How can you spot flaws in a crappy video but others are not allowed to form their own opinion? Funniest part of the whole thread is when you claimed gifs make the game look better. I already stated what i believe about the game near the beginning of the thread so if you want to argue about the same thing over and over just read my older post and pretend im replying to you from here on cause im not entertaining nonsense. I have been warned and banned in the past for far less so have a nice day.

keroncoward said:
ninjablade said:
keroncoward said:
JazzB1987 said:
pr3st00 said:

Off topic. 

naruball said:
JazzB1987 said:
naruball said:

I love how nintendo fans can spot the draw distance and detail in a crappy quality youtube video but can't see a huge differnce in xbone/ps4 over wiiu games, tell me what's so detailed in the game, the models, textures, or the 2d foilage, or it the static lighting, how do you guys know its above current gen, is it the lighting, textures, the AA cause none of those things are above current gen, its not hate and bias, its the truth.

^^Does this not also apply to you? Youre watching the same supposedly crappy videos as everyone else and trying to downplay a game. How can you spot flaws in a crappy video but others are not allowed to form their own opinion? Funniest part of the whole thread is when you claimed gifs make the game look better. I already stated what i believe about the game near the beginning of the thread so if you want to argue about the same thing over and over just read my older post and pretend im replying to you from here on cause im not entertaining nonsense. I have been warned and banned in the past for far less so have a nice day.

yea you watch a crappy video but there saying its next gen based on what?  that it looks as good as it does for an open world game but, what looks so good in othere then the art syle, what's so techically impressive about it, there really is nothing that stand out graphiclly not the AA, not the textures, not the lighting, so what makes this game nextgen othere then the art style. 

Around the Network

Looks really breath taking. This and Kingdom Hearts 3 were the  most pleasant surprises from this year's E3. Really amazing.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

It does look really good. Better than some of the Xbox One/PS4 retail titles we saw at E3.

ninjablade said:
keroncoward said:
ninjablade said:

yea you watch a crappy video but there saying its next gen based on what?  that it looks as good as it does for an open world game but, what looks so good in othere then the art syle, what's so techically impressive about it, there really is nothing that stand out graphiclly not the AA, not the textures, not the lighting, so what makes this game nextgen othere then the art sty

Even when sites like DF point out a better looking version of a game on Wii U, you downplay it (NFSMWU). Wii U does have better lighting and MSAA that hasn't really been utilized yet. And crysis 3 can run on wii u, they already said they had it ready but EA and Nintendo's relationship was rocky at best.

DF said better lighting, reflections and  textures closer to the pc version. And you still bashed it. 

Very nice indeed :)

I know the WiiU is able to give us some sexy graphics
Not using mine right now but I looking forward for few games (primarly from Nintendo).

Off-topic: I wonder how many Sony fans jumped out of their chair and came quickly in this thread just by looking at the title ready to reply that Xbox One graphics sucks compared to PS4 graphics (the title start with X') :)
Edit

I watched the vids on my laptop and wasn't really too impressed, but then I watched the video on my Wii U and it was a world of difference in clarity. This game is going to be beautiful.