By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - X's Graphics are just increibly amazing!!

cannonballZ said:
I watched the vids on my laptop and wasn't really too impressed, but then I watched the video on my Wii U and it was a world of difference in clarity. This game is going to be beautiful.

Yes! The quality of the videos on the eshop is far better than on youtube. Stupid youtube compression...

Around the Network
KHlover said:
cannonballZ said:
I watched the vids on my laptop and wasn't really too impressed, but then I watched the video on my Wii U and it was a world of difference in clarity. This game is going to be beautiful.

Yes! The quality of the videos on the eshop is far better than on youtube. Stupid youtube compression...

Really ? TO THE eSHOP !!!

orniletter said:
KHlover said:
cannonballZ said:

The quality on the eshop is amazing. No visible compression artifacts. Either 1080p or uncompressed 720p gameplay *_*

BTW guys, keep quotes to 3 replies or less, it's the new forum rule, get with the program for a cleaner forum.

KHlover said:
orniletter said:
KHlover said:
cannonballZ said:

The quality on the eshop is amazing. No visible compression artifacts. Either 1080p or uncompressed 720p gameplay *_*

Sounds like I need to capture those and throw them on youtube lol

Around the Network
dahuman said:
KHlover said:
orniletter said:

Sounds like I need to capture those and throw them on youtube lol

Do it. Compared to the videos on Nintendo's Youtube channel the quality is amazing^^

KHlover said:

Holy Shit :D, even Pikmin 3 looks amazing !

orniletter said:
KHlover said:

Holy Shit :D, even Pikmin 3 looks amazing !

Quite a difference to those compressed 720p Youtube videos :D

On eshop they are better? Off i go!

this game makes me want a wii u... in fact i think i might get one after seeing what wii u has to offer