By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - X's Graphics are just increibly amazing!!

J_Allard said:
If you have to constantly inform people that they "just got that work", have said individuals actually received said work?

I think he is trying to be funny. The guy in his sig is Loaded Lux a battle rapper. Loaded Lux is supposed to be very intelligent though he would agree the game looks spectacular.

Around the Network
cannonballZ said:
ninjablade said:

yea you watch a crappy video but there saying its next gen based on what?  that it looks as good as it does for an open world game but, what looks so good in othere then the art syle, what's so techically impressive about it, there really is nothing that stand out graphiclly not the AA, not the textures, not the lighting, so what makes this game nextgen othere then the art sty

Even when sites like DF point out a better looking version of a game on Wii U, you downplay it (NFSMWU). Wii U does have better lighting and MSAA that hasn't really been utilized yet. And crysis 3 can run on wii u, they already said they had it ready but EA and Nintendo's relationship was rocky at best.

DF said better lighting, reflections and  textures closer to the pc version. And you still bashed it. 

The funny part is he made a bet that the next 5 Wii U/PS3/360 multiplats would look worse on Wii U, then Need for Speed came out an owned his ass, lulz.

curl-6 said:
cannonballZ said:
ninjablade said:

yea you watch a crappy video but there saying its next gen based on what?  that it looks as good as it does for an open world game but, what looks so good in othere then the art syle, what's so techically impressive about it, there really is nothing that stand out graphiclly not the AA, not the textures, not the lighting, so what makes this game nextgen othere then the art sty

Even when sites like DF point out a better looking version of a game on Wii U, you downplay it (NFSMWU). Wii U does have better lighting and MSAA that hasn't really been utilized yet. And crysis 3 can run on wii u, they already said they had it ready but EA and Nintendo's relationship was rocky at best.

DF said better lighting, reflections and  textures closer to the pc version. And you still bashed it. 

The funny part is he made a bet that the next 5 Wii U/PS3/360 multiplats would look worse on Wii U, then Need for Speed came out an owned his ass, lulz.

Lol i didnt know that......thats hilarious. I dont see the big deal everyone is wrong at least once in their life. There is nothing embarrassing about admitting the Wii U is more powerful and capable than PS3/360 and moving on.

Ji99saw said:
Viper1 said:
Ji99saw said:
Why don't people just admit that the Wii U is weak and move on their life.

Why don't people just admit that the Wii U is powerful and move on [sic] their life?

Because it's weak and it's just that simple. Now take a gander at my sig because

-You just got that work

2 things.

1. People that have moved on with their life wouldn't even be bothering publishing either of your posts.  They'd  have, you know...moved on.

2. Sorry, but you've still got work to do.  And your sig is irritating.  It's one of the reasons I turned them off.  I had to turn it back on to see what the hell you were talking about.  I promptly turned them back off.  Thanks for reminding me why I turned them off in the first place.

Back on topic.  It's not weak.  It's just that simple.   Why is it not weak?  Because of the law of diminishing returns.  Go research what that means, contemplate how that reflects on video game consoles (and PCs) and then return here.  In other words, you got that work to do and then get back to me.  Until then, I'm moving on with my life and going to enjoy great games regardless of the binary computational processing performance of the CPU/GPU/RAM that powers them.

I'd suggest you do the same but it's clear that you'd prefer to engage in frivilous banter for the purpose of ego massaging and purchase intention validation. 

-you just got that work.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

This thread doesn't talk anymore about the amazing "X" and it became something more, something bad...

Around the Network
dahuman said:
KHlover said:
orniletter said:
KHlover said:
cannonballZ said:

Yes! The quality of the videos on the eshop is far better than on youtube. Stupid youtube compression...

Really ? TO THE eSHOP !!!

The quality on the eshop is amazing. No visible compression artifacts. Either 1080p or uncompressed 720p gameplay *_*

Sounds like I need to capture those and throw them on youtube lol

Just before you posted this, you said:

"BTW guys, keep quotes to 3 replies or less, it's the new forum rule, get with the program for a cleaner forum."

Made me chuckle.

[quote tree here kept as is on purpose =P]

AshKetchum1992 said:
This thread doesn't talk anymore about the amazing "X" and it became something more, something bad...

It's a thread praising a Nintendo game, of course the usual suspects (or suspect) will crash it and spray negativity everywhere like a virgin blowing his load.

Hynad said:
Just before you posted this, you said:

"BTW guys, keep quotes to 3 replies or less, it's the new forum rule, get with the program for a cleaner forum."

Made me chuckle.

[quote tree here kept as is on purpose =P]

Yeah, I had a giggle at that too. XD

Who cares about the graphics.

The real story is Mechs + Open world

Metallidude said:

The PS4's were clearly better point?

Moderated,

-Mr Khan

My alter ego? O_o