By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - X's Graphics are just increibly amazing!!

JazzB1987 said:
naruball said:
Well, in my opinion, it does look good, but nowhere near as good as next generation games, epsecially MGSV.
Several ps3 games look just as good to me.

At any rate, it stilll looks great, which should be the point, not silly comparisons, right?

MGSV  I agree

PS3 games   hahaha good one  next time dont look at the Nintendo direct using a GBA screen   thanks.

Dont mix up huge scale and good graphics with   corridor games that have similar graphics. Its like saying  floaty Mario 64 face you could manipulate makes it look like a PS2 game.

except those corridor games have much better textures, lighting and detail.

Around the Network

Why don't people just admit that the Wii U is weak and move on their life. At best it's slightly more powerful and at worst it's on par with PS360. No one asked Nintendo to cheap out on hardware and specs for a controller gimmick, but I love how during the Wii years graphics didn't matter and now Nintendo fans are trying desperately to convince everyone that X is equal/better than the games X1 and PS4 showed lol... Stop lying to yourselves

Without order nothing can exist - without chaos nothing can evolve.

"I don't debate, I just give you that work"- Ji99saw

Looks very nice. I really hope WiiU starts getting titles like this, I would hate to see Nintendo failing.

Ji99saw said:
Why don't people just admit that the Wii U is weak and move on their life. At best it's slightly more powerful and at worst it's on par with PS360. No one asked Nintendo to cheap out on hardware and specs for a controller gimmick, but I love how during the Wii years graphics didn't matter and now Nintendo fans are trying desperately to convince everyone that X is equal/better than the games X1 and PS4 showed lol... Stop lying to yourselves

people must have forgot how the best 360/ps3 games look, sure X has bigger scale but the graphics are no where near as good.

That game looks pretty damn beautiful, and yes, some PS360 games look just as good, but who cares? It's still beautiful regardless.

I don't see the point of denying that as if it's an inherent flaw. We all know the Wii U is weaker than PS4 and One.

Around the Network
trixiemafia86 said:
dahuman said:
VGKing said:

Yes, I do. inFamous Second Son is one example. I suggest you take a look at the new gameplay trailer. There's a huge difference so stop lying to yourself

Then there's the 3rd party games such as The Division and Destiny and Titan. Those have next-gen elements that are more than just graphics.

Other than the higher res, the biggest improvement is actually lighting so far since the PS4 actually has the resources to pull it off now, this whole next gen thing has a lot of emphasis on lighting from what I can see so far which isn't saying much yet. I honestly think that we won't see anything mind blowing for awhile IMO, but I'm used to PC graphics though, we've had that kind of lighting for awhile if the game supports it on PC.

I'm used to PC graphics too but I think it looks really impressive. Maybe it's because its not an FPS I guess. Too many FPS "powerhouses" on PC

It's the lighting man, the lighting has really improved a lot because they have the resources to do it now, and that's a really good thing.

artur-fernand said:

So far, X is the only game that I'll really miss next-gen, since I'm planning to get a PS4. That, and the inevitable Metroid, which god knows when it'll be released.
And I haven't even played Xenoblade yet, but I'm impressed by both games. Xenoblade doesn't give a fuck it's on the Wii.
DAMN YOU MONOLITH!

It's a Nintendo 1st party studio.... it's like saying "DAMN YOU NINTENDO FOR RELEASING A GAME THAT YOU MADE ON YOUR OWN CONSOLE ONLY!" O_O;

dahuman said:
artur-fernand said:

So far, X is the only game that I'll really miss next-gen, since I'm planning to get a PS4. That, and the inevitable Metroid, which god knows when it'll be released.
And I haven't even played Xenoblade yet, but I'm impressed by both games. Xenoblade doesn't give a fuck it's on the Wii.
DAMN YOU MONOLITH!

It's a Nintendo 1st party studio.... it's like saying "DAMN YOU NINTENDO FOR RELEASING A GAME THAT YOU MADE ON YOUR OWN CONSOLE ONLY!" O_O;

Yeah, I'm aware Monolith belongs to Nintendo. I said "Damn you" in a more ironic way, i.e., "damn you for making me slightly desire the Wii U right now". =P

Ji99saw said:

Dyslexia much?  (chill  please that was just a question)
Where do Nintendo fans say graphics  dont matter at all?  They say they are not that important. But its still nice to have them.  

Or where do they say X looks better than same type of game on Xbone and PS4?  You cant compare an open world  niche-genre-JRPG title  to stuff like  MGSV or GTA5. Or to corridor shooters or whatever. Or even to "small area" jRPGs like FF games that usually have battle mode specific character models so the game looks better than it is.

And as of yet there is no  console JRPG that looks better than X = FACT. (stuff like FF13 = corridor crap)   NiNoKuni = Cell shading =  low polycount simple visuals/textures etc etc. 
Thats what people say here. X looks incredible for what it is  and then competitors fanboys come here and say "IT DOES NOT  look at SECOND SON that looks insane blah." 

SecondSon looks good but not mindblowing because you have to think about several aspects. Its running on a more powerful console, it is an action game those have always higher budgets than those low budget JRPGs because jRPG = niche. So it is just normal for an action game to look good  whereas X looks better than people expected from a WiiU jrpg. That is all they said and yet others believe (believe and not think because that has nothing to do with thinking at all) they have to disagree.

And since you like pointing with the fingers:
PS1 fans: "graphics dont matter"   Ps2 fans: " graphics dont matter"   PS3 fans: "we ArRr  ze bestestestest".    
So please

Fact is. 
Ps360 people come  and say "WiiU looks like SHIT!"  Nintendo fans come and say "It does not look like SHIT it looks good not as good as PS4 but good"

So whats the problem? If people dont like defensive Nintendo fans get out of Nintendo threads and stop annoying their fans. Dont give them a reason to defend and everyone will be happy.

And btw. it's more like PS360 people should get over it and move on with their lives  not Nintendo fans like you say.... but instead of minding their own business they  SEEM to compesate whatever with bashing a weaker system. I thought their consoles are so great etc? How do they find the time to troll Nintendo fans all the time? It is beyond me.

Everyone knows that WiiU is weaker. So whats the point of acting like a broken record and repeating shit all the time?

Fact is also  WiiU is more powerful than PS360 not just slightly  the GPU alone kills the PS360.  It is alot weaker than PS4 and Xbone but noone ever denied that no matter how much you or other people want to believe that.

P.S. Evem tho I said PS360 most of the time I am actually just talking about the fanbase that always wins "worst fanboy awards" on most websites.

dahuman said:
trixiemafia86 said:
dahuman said:
VGKing said:

Yes, I do. inFamous Second Son is one example. I suggest you take a look at the new gameplay trailer. There's a huge difference so stop lying to yourself

Then there's the 3rd party games such as The Division and Destiny and Titan. Those have next-gen elements that are more than just graphics.

Other than the higher res, the biggest improvement is actually lighting so far since the PS4 actually has the resources to pull it off now, this whole next gen thing has a lot of emphasis on lighting from what I can see so far which isn't saying much yet. I honestly think that we won't see anything mind blowing for awhile IMO, but I'm used to PC graphics though, we've had that kind of lighting for awhile if the game supports it on PC.

I'm used to PC graphics too but I think it looks really impressive. Maybe it's because its not an FPS I guess. Too many FPS "powerhouses" on PC

It's the lighting man, the lighting has really improved a lot because they have the resources to do it now, and that's a really good thing.

Yeah.

Off topic - Nice specs. Which games currently push your PC in 1080P

Smartest nam evila

Current Platforms: HighendPC[rip]/PS4/PS3[rip]/Vita[rip]