By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - X's Graphics are just increibly amazing!!

HoloDust said:
Rafux said:
Ok guys lets admit X looked next gen, it really looks beatiful.

Honestly, better than PS360 - yes, mostly. Really next-gen - no, not really. Still looking pretty ok though.

Better than PS360 is next-gen.

Around the Network
Slimebeast said:
bobgamez said:
Slimebeast said:
What's X? Video please?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IppRrxKl_Is

Rufly at the same level as Final Fantasy 13 I'd say.

Is this a JRPG? What type of games are Monolith famous for?

JRPG's, this game's director (head of Monolith) worked on FFVI, Chrono Trigger, Xenogears, Xenosaga

you know when xenoblade and especially xenosaga were announced, they had trailers where you could literally smell the epic story that was behind those games. so far x has nothing like that. all i can see ist a shiny monster hunter with mechs. i'm not impressed at all.

Following from Xenoblade, if its anywhere near as good were in for a real treat.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

I'm guessing you only had a wii last gen because these graphics aren't that impressive.

Around the Network
pokeclaudel said:
I'm guessing you only had a wii last gen because these graphics aren't that impressive.

There is no PS3/360 game that looks quite as good. GTAV is as close as it gets in terms of scope and detail. Skyrim, Red Dead Redemption, ect. are blown out of the water.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

pokeclaudel said:

Nope, I had a 360 as well as a Wii, and these visuals are incredibly impressive, definitley beyond anything I've seen on 360/PS3.

I admit it looks really nice; but I reserve my opinion till the game is released.

coming out in 2014!?!?!? damn better get my Wii U soon

that looked good!!! hopefully it has SOME relation to Xenoblade

The graphics are as good as anything shown at e3.