By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Mario Kart 8 Thread - Open To Random Online Races!

Your MK8 Rating

10 542 46.85%

9 350 30.25%

8 109 9.42%

7 27 2.33%

6 10 0.86%

5 9 0.78%

4 1 0.09%

3 22 1.90%

There shouldn't be any l... 64 5.53%

Total:1,134
Raze said:
spadesrole said:
game is a blast, the graphics are very disappointing though, we were playing on a 50 inch tv and the IQ and jaggies really take away from the beautiful art style.

weird. Playing on a 47" LG, zero jaggies. Maybe a crappy HDMI cable?

the game has no AA.  how can it have zero jaggies,  they are very visible even in motion, the flickering is even more annoying.

Around the Network

I want to play, how do i do?

Crap, I'm going to have to pass. My grades are worse than I thought and I really need to study for finals. I'll join in 2-3 Saturdays from now.

I have been playing it all morning and I'm hooked. If you haven't got a Wii U yet then get on board!

Not bad, not bad at all.

Around the Network

Absolutely love the game.

Its freakin' amazing. The tracks are superb, the music is engaging, and the gameplay is above all.

Its a must own game for anyone who considers themselves a 'gamer'. This is the reason to buy a WiiU.

very well done. online is so much fun.

The AI is much better than before; they're a freaking evil shot even on 50cc, and more strategic in their item use.

spadesrole said:
Raze said:
spadesrole said:
game is a blast, the graphics are very disappointing though, we were playing on a 50 inch tv and the IQ and jaggies really take away from the beautiful art style.

weird. Playing on a 47" LG, zero jaggies. Maybe a crappy HDMI cable?

the game has no AA.  how can it have zero jaggies,  they are very visible even in motion, the flickering is even more annoying.

Actually I am playing the game on a 65" TV, from about 12 feet away and it looks amazing.  I think the cartoon graphics allow them to get away with it.  Its butter smooth.

superchunk said:
Absolutely love the game.

Its freakin' amazing. The tracks are superb, the music is engaging, and the gameplay is above all.

Its a must own game for anyone who considers themselves a 'gamer'. This is the reason to buy a WiiU.

Agree, awesome game.  Its going to be this and Titanfall for me for a while...

BTW, can you only have 1 item at a time now?  Even when holding a green shell behind me, I can't seem to pick up another.