By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Post your 3DS stats - Official Super Smash Bros. WiiU/3DS Thread

When will you be getting the 3DS version of Super Smash Bros?

Day 1 94 55.62%

In October 9 5.33%

Before the end of the year 10 5.92%

In 2015 2 1.18%

Never, I'm waiting for the Wii U version 52 30.77%

Total:167

Warning! New Stage Arriving!!! Courtesy of the 3DS, it's Rainbow Road!

In case you didn't know, I have a comic book called Guardians. I'm the writer/creator of it, and we have four issues out right now, with our fifth coming out soon!

We're also doing a Patreon right now for the comic, and I'd appreciate any and all help in getting it funded. If 56 people pledged $3 per issue, we'll be funded

To pledge, click here. Please join Team Guardians!

Around the Network

blackmagicwolf said:

Nice, but I hope there will be a a rainbow road one for Wii U as well after seeing Rosalina's reveal trailer.

blackmagicwolf said:

Ah sweetness! So the Rosaluma reveal trailer wasn't complete troll afterall! It looks like this Rainbow Road was taken straight from MK7, and it's yet another mobile stage! They must really love mobile stages, as we already have 3 now for the 3DS version, and I think 2 for Wii U.

Zelda's back! Just like a lot of us suspected, she's just been confirmed, coinciding with the Japanese release of Link Between Worlds.

Something very interesting about her confirmation is that almost none of the pictures actually show her attacking, and the only picture that seems to show an attack is something new:

She could have an entirely new moveset. She could be another 'puppet' character like Rosalina. Or this could just be an assist trophy and she has the same moves as in Brawl, who knows!

At the very least, we're either seeing a brand-new attack or a brand-new assist trophy here. Either one is welcome!

the_dengle said:

Zelda's back! Just like a lot of us suspected, she's just been confirmed, coinciding with the Japanese release of Link Between Worlds.

Something very interesting about her confirmation is that almost none of the pictures actually show her attacking, and the only picture that seems to show an attack is something new:

She could have an entirely new moveset. She could be another 'puppet' character like Rosalina. Or this could just be an assist trophy and she has the same moves as in Brawl, who knows!

At the very least, we're either seeing a brand-new attack or a brand-new assist trophy here. Either one is welcome!

I hope to God the Spirit Tracks Phantom is an Assist Trophy. Zelda is my best/favorite character in Smash. and I NEED her magical arsenal and Sheik transformation to be left the way they've always been in both Melee AND Brawl. Super glad to see her finally confirmed for the games though! Was hoping it wouldn't be the stoic, somewhat lifeless Twilight Princess version, but hey...maybe like the option to switch between male and female Wii Fit Trainers, other characters will have full-on alternate skins (at least in the Wii U version) instead of just palette swaps as well. I can dream!

Upcoming Games To Get

Definite: Kirby Star Allies (Switch), Mario Tennis Aces (Switch), Fire Emblem (Switch), Yoshi (Switch), Pokemon (Switch), Kingdom Hearts 3 (PS4), Monster Hunter World (PS4)

Considering: Fe (Switch), Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze (Switch), The World Ends With You (Switch), Ys VIII (Switch), Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition (PS4), Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Remix (PS4), The Last Guardian (PS4), Shadow of the Colossus HD (PS4), Anthem (PS4), Shenmue 3 (PS4), WiLD (PS4)

Around the Network

Dang, was not expecting another character so soon after we just got a brand new one! The updates have really been ramping up lately!

At first I didn't understand why Zelda would be controlling one of Ganondorf's minions, but then I remembered there was an instance of this in Spirit Tracks! The Knight's armor is even Pink like it is when Zelda takes it over in Spirit Tracks, so that should means it's not an assist Trophy and infact one of Zelda's moves! I don't think her entire battle stategy will revolve around this though, as it just doesn't seem right to base her character solely off of one game in the series, one rather niche game at that.

Yeah word is that this is a brand new move for Zelda, not sure as to how her other moves will be affected but this looks awesome.

Here's hoping we get more and more character confirmations soon.

In case you didn't know, I have a comic book called Guardians. I'm the writer/creator of it, and we have four issues out right now, with our fifth coming out soon!

We're also doing a Patreon right now for the comic, and I'd appreciate any and all help in getting it funded. If 56 people pledged $3 per issue, we'll be funded

To pledge, click here. Please join Team Guardians!

Zelda's expressions look really intense.... I like it.

It would be cool if one of Zelda's palette swaps gives her Hilda's colors. It wouldn't require any changes to the actual model, so it should be pretty easy to do.

Zelda being back is excellent news. One of my favourite characters.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.