By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Post your 3DS stats - Official Super Smash Bros. WiiU/3DS Thread

When will you be getting the 3DS version of Super Smash Bros?

Day 1 94 55.62%

In October 9 5.33%

Before the end of the year 10 5.92%

In 2015 2 1.18%

Never, I'm waiting for the Wii U version 52 30.77%

Total:167

Battlefield!!! ...is still Battlefield. :L

Around the Network
Einsam_Delphin said:

Some things don't need to change to remain awesome. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Runa216 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

Some things don't need to change to remain awesome. 

I knows! I was just highlighting how of all stages they could have given us a full view for, they chose Battlefield, the one stage we already know everything about. :L

Thanks to everyone who kept the thread alive during my absence. Now, that I'm back here's all the Zelda pics:

Signature goes here!

Masahiro Sakurai talks about game balance in Smash Bros.

http://nintendoeverything.com/masahiro-sakurai-talks-all-about-game-balance-in-the-new-smash-bros-games/

Around the Network
TheKingofRedLions said:
Masahiro Sakurai talks about game balance in Smash Bros.

http://nintendoeverything.com/masahiro-sakurai-talks-all-about-game-balance-in-the-new-smash-bros-games/

That's an interesting read. I was already having tons of fun playing Bowser in Brawl. Can't wait to see how good he'll be in this game.

Signature goes here!

"Pic of the day. There will be trophies in the 3DS and Wii U games, and each version will boast different types and models. The 3DS trophies will be mainly from handhelds and the Wii U version will feature trophies from the home-console games."

Signature goes here!

Saria! This will be cool having different trophies for each platform. That's more incentive to have both.

In case you didn't know, I have a comic book called Guardians. I'm the writer/creator of it, and we have four issues out right now, with our fifth coming out soon!

We're also doing a Patreon right now for the comic, and I'd appreciate any and all help in getting it funded. If 56 people pledged $3 per issue, we'll be funded

To pledge, click here. Please join Team Guardians!

I'm not surprised, but I'm happy.

"Zelda's strong side attack. It's a slash attack that utilizes her magic to make even a simple slash look sharp."

Signature goes here!