By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Post your 3DS stats - Official Super Smash Bros. WiiU/3DS Thread

When will you be getting the 3DS version of Super Smash Bros?

Day 1 94 55.62%

In October 9 5.33%

Before the end of the year 10 5.92%

In 2015 2 1.18%

Never, I'm waiting for the Wii U version 52 30.77%

Total:167

For those that don't know "Strong" is the official term for "Tilt" attacks

My Hummingbird

3DS Friend Code: 047387541842

Around the Network
AstroGamer said:
For those that don't know "Strong" is the official term for "Tilt" attacks

I actually didn't know that. I prefer "Tilt" though.

Signature goes here!

"The ropes surrounding the ring. You can actually use the stretchiness of the ropes to do a spring jump. However, you can't pull on them to launch yourself sideways in a lariat attack though."

Signature goes here!

What? I want to do a lariat attack!!!!! This game is a rip-off!

In case you didn't know, I have a comic book called Guardians. I'm the writer/creator of it, and we have four issues out right now, with our fifth coming out soon!

We're also doing a Patreon right now for the comic, and I'd appreciate any and all help in getting it funded. If 56 people pledged $3 per issue, we'll be funded

To pledge, click here. Please join Team Guardians!

"Watch out for the Shy Guys driving down Rainbow Road."

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

Let me see if I can predict the next update.....I'm seeing...a hammer!.....but wait....someone's holding it......Dedede!

Dedede is back in the fight!

In case you didn't know, I have a comic book called Guardians. I'm the writer/creator of it, and we have four issues out right now, with our fifth coming out soon!

We're also doing a Patreon right now for the comic, and I'd appreciate any and all help in getting it funded. If 56 people pledged $3 per issue, we'll be funded

To pledge, click here. Please join Team Guardians!

blackmagicwolf can see into the future!

"Celebrating the launch of Kirby: Triple Deluxe in Japan, King Dedede joins the battle! Check out his evocative facial expressions on the official web site."

Signature goes here!

I'll predict the future too! Diddy Kong will be confirmed next month! Who would of thought! xD

Einsam_Delphin said:
I'll predict the future too! Diddy Kong will be confirmed next month! Who would of thought! xD

And Yoshi will likely be revealed in March with the release of Yoshi's New Island. (It's coming March 14 in US so sometime close to that in Japan)

My Hummingbird

3DS Friend Code: 047387541842

Einsam_Delphin said:

I'm hoping for Dixie Kong actually.

Signature goes here!