By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Post your 3DS stats - Official Super Smash Bros. WiiU/3DS Thread

When will you be getting the 3DS version of Super Smash Bros?

Day 1 94 55.62%

In October 9 5.33%

Before the end of the year 10 5.92%

In 2015 2 1.18%

Never, I'm waiting for the Wii U version 52 30.77%

Total:167
Anfebious said:
AZWification said:
Anfebious said:
Wow... King Dedede is back... It was expected though. I wonder when they are going to show new characters or is Rosalina, Wii Fit Trainer and Villager the only new ones?

I hope they confirm Ness and Captain Falcon. If there is no Captain Falcon on the game then I won't buy it.

Why  would    Captain Falcon  not be in the game?

I dunno! It's practically impossible for him not to be there but who knows maybe they think it's better not to put him in the game. Lately Captain Falcon has no love... and no games

That's the problem as far as announcing him goes. All announcements were made to coincide with game releases. Since there's no F-Zero on the horizon, I'm not sure when he'll be announced

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
Anfebious said:
AZWification said:
Anfebious said:
Wow... King Dedede is back... It was expected though. I wonder when they are going to show new characters or is Rosalina, Wii Fit Trainer and Villager the only new ones?

I hope they confirm Ness and Captain Falcon. If there is no Captain Falcon on the game then I won't buy it.

I dunno! It's practically impossible for him not to be there but who knows maybe they think it's better not to put him in the game. Lately Captain Falcon has no love... and no games

But then you have to remember that they put R.O.B. in SSBB.

I'm really hyped for this game!

Mmm... King Dedede big and sexy.

Einsam_Delphin said:
Anfebious said:
AZWification said:
Anfebious said:

But then you have to remember that they put R.O.B. in SSBB.

Yeah no reason not to put Captian Falcon but as Truckosaurus said, he has no game releases so he will probably won't be announced.

He will probably appear in the final game but he will get no special announcement.

Captain Falcon deserves more. I love to use him so much

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Around the Network

Here's a new Zelda one (among many) apparently uploaded onto the facebook page. This one was my favorite

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

If anything, he'll be announced with a bunch of characters at the end like Brawl. And there they announced Lucario, Toon Link, and more. Not all announcements coincide with releases.

In case you didn't know, I have a comic book called Guardians. I'm the writer/creator of it, and we have four issues out right now, with our fifth coming out soon!

We're also doing a Patreon right now for the comic, and I'd appreciate any and all help in getting it funded. If 56 people pledged $3 per issue, we'll be funded

To pledge, click here. Please join Team Guardians!

"King Dedede uses one of the strongest side smash attacks in all of Smash Bros. Use this attack wisely in battles."

Signature goes here!

Say it with me y'all, "It's Hammer Time!!!!!"

In case you didn't know, I have a comic book called Guardians. I'm the writer/creator of it, and we have four issues out right now, with our fifth coming out soon!

We're also doing a Patreon right now for the comic, and I'd appreciate any and all help in getting it funded. If 56 people pledged $3 per issue, we'll be funded

To pledge, click here. Please join Team Guardians!

"Rosalina and Luma's attacks are very different. This screencap shows Rosalina producing a Saturnian ring for her strong up attack."

Signature goes here!