By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Post your 3DS stats - Official Super Smash Bros. WiiU/3DS Thread

When will you be getting the 3DS version of Super Smash Bros?

Day 1 94 55.62%

In October 9 5.33%

Before the end of the year 10 5.92%

In 2015 2 1.18%

Never, I'm waiting for the Wii U version 52 30.77%

Total:167

It reminds me of Cream & Cheese's battle style from Sonic Battle on the GBA, Cream would use Cheese to do all the attack while she did all the jumping.

In case you didn't know, I have a comic book called Guardians. I'm the writer/creator of it, and we have four issues out right now, with our fifth coming out soon!

We're also doing a Patreon right now for the comic, and I'd appreciate any and all help in getting it funded. If 56 people pledged $3 per issue, we'll be funded

To pledge, click here. Please join Team Guardians!

Around the Network

I'm so stoked. Looks great, love her individualistic fighting style!

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

"Rosalina and Luma can be right by each other or set farther apart. They're both controlled by the player, so a smash attack can be done from far off. Remote control all the way!"

Signature goes here!

blackmagicwolf said:
I am totally sold on Rosalina, the inclusion of Luma as part of her fighting style totally separates her from Peach. A very interesting addition to the Smash cast, and one I don't we saw coming, at least not in this way.

Yeah she seems closer to the Ice Climbers with how Luma can attack on it's own and from what we saw in the trailer Luma can get KOed separately like Nana.

Signature goes here!

"A Luma becomes a star. Lumas are tough, but can also be blown away. Luckily, there's an infinite number of them."

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

Seems I was wrong about Luma being like Nana.

Signature goes here!

So Rosalina is kind of like Olimar and Ice Climber. I wonder if the color of her Luma means anything because we seen her have a yellow, red, and i think blue one. Do we know if she can have more than one Luma summoned? Can't wait to see her final smash as well!

Yeah apparently she's more like Olimar in that she can keep bringing Luma's to the field. I think the different colors mean different strengths and abilities. We'll just have to see how it all works out....

In case you didn't know, I have a comic book called Guardians. I'm the writer/creator of it, and we have four issues out right now, with our fifth coming out soon!

We're also doing a Patreon right now for the comic, and I'd appreciate any and all help in getting it funded. If 56 people pledged $3 per issue, we'll be funded

To pledge, click here. Please join Team Guardians!

Can´t wait for the Rosalina vs. Wii Fit-Trainer fanart.

"Rosalina's got height! She is seriously tall! However, she boasts an anti-gravity effect, so she's very light."

Signature goes here!