By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Post your 3DS stats - Official Super Smash Bros. WiiU/3DS Thread

When will you be getting the 3DS version of Super Smash Bros?

Day 1 94 55.62%

In October 9 5.33%

Before the end of the year 10 5.92%

In 2015 2 1.18%

Never, I'm waiting for the Wii U version 52 30.77%

Total:167

Wow, great notice!, Rosalina looks beautiful!!!, can't wait to play this game!!

Around the Network

That Rosalina looks hardcore, can't wait to play her. At first, altho not surprising I thought her inclusion was ''meh'', but after these footages I'm sold.

Nintendo seems really fond of her, she's in 3DW, MK8 and now Smash, I think here inclusion on all these games is awkward when you consider she's only been apart of 1game (the easter egg in Galaxy2 does'nt count). But I would'nt mind seeing her have a bigger role in the Mario universe, happe to see she will unlikely be forgotten (unlike many Mario characters)

What?! I can't hear you over all this awsome! - Pyrrhon (Kid Icarus:Uprising)

Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE! - Wonder-Red (The Wonderful101)

Signature goes here!

t3mporary_126 said:

"Pic of the day. N-now wait a second, let's talk this through! We don't wanna miss today's Nintendo Direct, right?"

Whoa did my picture automatically transformed into a Rosalina selfie?

MORE FEMALE CHARACTERS!!! YES!!!

Around the Network
t3mporary_126 said:
t3mporary_126 said:

"Pic of the day. N-now wait a second, let's talk this through! We don't wanna miss today's Nintendo Direct, right?"

Whoa did my picture automatically transformed into a Rosalina selfie?

The pic you linked is daily.jpg from the main site. It changes to whatever is the current main pic.

Signature goes here!

Signature goes here!

Signature goes here!

I am totally sold on Rosalina, the inclusion of Luma as part of her fighting style totally separates her from Peach. A very interesting addition to the Smash cast, and one I don't we saw coming, at least not in this way.

In case you didn't know, I have a comic book called Guardians. I'm the writer/creator of it, and we have four issues out right now, with our fifth coming out soon!

We're also doing a Patreon right now for the comic, and I'd appreciate any and all help in getting it funded. If 56 people pledged $3 per issue, we'll be funded

To pledge, click here. Please join Team Guardians!

fighting style rminds me of Viola from SCV. I am so here for this.

My Top Games Of 2013: